ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They probly decided it wasn't worth it.

Mine have a production date of 2/16 while some these new ones seem to have 8/16 date.

Need to get the new ones in hand to say for sure but it looks like they used the same paint on these as they did on the Uncaged LTDs, it has a slightly "drier" look compared to what they used on mine.
Waaaaiiiitt a minute. Whats that shoe to the right? 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
 Might have to BNTL for those Triple Blacks. Didn't feel them at first when they first dropped, but I'm changing my mind after these pics 
nerd.gif

Damn im mad i missed the silver ltd restock. Triple blacks looking good though. Grabbing those is an absolute must.

Im not getting my hopes up on the RCs but ill try my hardest. The knit is just like the oreo flyknit racers that turned me onto that shoe

so am i the only one that is scratching his head trying to figure out why adidas would paint the boost on the bottom on one TB and then not paint it on the next pair?

so am i the only one that is scratching his head trying to figure out why adidas would paint the boost on the bottom on one TB and then not paint it on the next pair?
They have never painted the boost on the bottom part of the shoes, even on the triple color uncaged and the NMDs. The one that tank has is an exception.

As @tankdayglo   said, they probably figured it wasn't worth the effort. It looks like they paint it after assembly instead of painting the boost first then developing the sole, so it's probably just way easier to paint the sides and call it a day. 

yeah no clue. my only explanation would be some batches do in fact have black dye in the boost and is not just painted. can't think of anything else. 

I dont know but tanks tb didnt really release publicly. Public release pair dont have paint at the bottom.

ehhh

you guys are right. there has been many cases of samples coming out, then releases being slightly different.

no biggie.

OAN

bit the bullet on the GITD pair from kix screw. but since i has some paypal cash from sales...only paid 100 bucks

Heading to Lenox to see f they have these UBs
I haven't been to Lenox in a minute.  I need to head out that way soon.
HELP! How do the Y3 Pure Boost Fit and what is the going price for a black pair?

Go a half size down from your UB size.  Ebay prices right  now. 

I need to remove the insole from my 1.0's for them to fit comfortably. If I get the same size as those 1.0s they should fit well?

Last edited:
I picked up the Day One Pure Boost ZG in olive and they are really nice.

They look good on feet and the two tones of green makes them easy to match up with other olive colored clothing.

I have UB olive 1.0 and the Pure Boost's colors  look completely different.

If worn right they look high end lke the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG.

Back
Top Bottom