ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RC and TB will be my next 2 UB purchases for sure. Really hoping I can score them both for retail but I know that will be pretty damn hard. I'm up for the challenge though.
laugh.gif

You had to BNTL for the Creams? Creams are more like BN. 
Yeah, I wasn't a dad at the time, so I had to really think about whether I wanted to look like one.

Haha j/k no, just meant that since these 3Ms are gonna be dropping at Champs later this week, there's no telling whether they're gonna behave like the Creams did when they dropped there. (I.e. having to deal with searching for them, employees having no clue, trying to order them in store unsuccessfully, losing out to people trying to scoop a bunch if not all, like some are trying to do with the olive 2.0 and onyx) Grabbing them at SSense for 6 bucks more eliminates having to find that out.

Last edited:

They aren't an LTD model so they should be relatively easy to pick up
from where though? i live in smaller market and my local mall gets nothing worth crap. only thing at my mall is red and olive ub uncaged, and they got those a couple weeks after everyone. online is pretty much my only shot. 

these all blacks might have me cave in lol...

didn't cop the olives & whites....  the white 3ms are one of the hottest all white UB imo

so much coming out so soon
sick.gif

from where though? i live in smaller market and my local mall gets nothing worth crap. only thing at my mall is red and olive ub uncaged, and they got those a couple weeks after everyone. online is pretty much my only shot. 

They are not fully released yet. Only a handful of champs and boutiques have it so far.

Im in Austin and we don't get anything here either. Jackrabbit, Holabird, Premier got them along with some champs so I would assume the usual spots will get them like RR Sweatshop and all the other spots that got the navy and royals. Id watch those sites for restocks also. And I'm sure ADC will drop them eventually.

still no official wide spread releasedate for the olive 2.0s?

Just champs in like 5 stores

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom