ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forgot to mention here that I recently read somewhere that the translucent cage on the 3.0 does have some function (so Adidas seeing it as an improvement from generation to generation like for example thicker 2.0 PK, addition of continental soles, etc.) as it is supposed to be softer and more form fitting around the foot to aid in overall comfort. I guess its a give and take with function vs. aesthetics as I prefer the look of a non-translucent cage but the more conforming fit intrigues me.

I also heard 3.0 weave is stretchier/more elastic in weave than previous generations.
Where did you read this?

This would make me really really happy.
Although there was some debate regarding their authenticity, @Lee831  noted that about the weave in the samples he got from icefire a few months ago.

Quote:

- Cage looks really good in person, hard to capture on a poopy camera phone :frown: Its not thin or flimsy.

- Knit is really nice, its a more textured that the OG and 2.0.  The toe box is more low profile across the top. A little more stretchy than the other knits, almost similar to PK on NMDs.

- Due to textured knit, the color can change a fair amount in different light. Really nice effect IMO.

Last edited:
I'm a hater of the gradient knit, but when it comes to core blacks (and gold's), something bout the gray on the top of the toe cap is so appealing to me. From a few feet away as well, it looks "aesthetically pleasing" (phrase I learned from NT lol)

View media item 2214160

All of them look way better in person. Specially the Olympic red ones.
They retail at 800Reias which is like above retail already ...
Which are you saying is the Olympic red? I see red UB STs and red uncaged LTDs, but not the red olympic uncaged.

Yup see em now

I still have my pair from adidas.ca on ice

They aren't deceiving at all. The red is not my favorite color but I did really like how it looked with the black stripes. I should have done a quick on feet but I was just too tired atm

Pick up some volts in the adidas outlet as well

They aren't deceiving at all. The red is not my favorite color but I did really like how it looked with the black stripes. I should have done a quick on feet but I was just too tired atm

Pick up some volts in the adidas outlet as well
How is the boost movement in COL now?  

From yesterday Question that I posed... i pulled the trigger.  let her go once and had to get her back into my life  hahaha

IG @tanitotoro
pimp.gif

Lol when most people were busy sitting around questioning he legitimacy of a certain "legit" retailer last month, I cooked and scooped up 5 pairs of 1.0 CB AND 1.0 Triple Whites in my size to stock up .
It's great that people don't understand what type of account a couple of these shops have with adidas so they assume their 1.0 pairs are fake. Gives the real boost heads ample time to cop usually.

Back
Top Bottom