ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the bad picture but just wanted to show how good a job Notre did of packing my shoes. That's how it should be done. Box came mint, shoes were wrapped like babies

Sorry for the bad picture but just wanted to show how good a job Notre did of packing my shoes. That's how it should be done. Box came mint, shoes were wrapped like babies
Man you got lucky. That pair is one I am really really trying for.

Congrats on the awesome pickup! 
nthat.gif

When did they restock those? I feel like I vaguely remember hearing about it. I made my pair my beaters so I'm semi on the hunt for another pair.

I regret selling my Mystery Grey Sz 12 DS so badly. I got them for like $240 maybe like 4-5 months ago. I was selling to pay some bills and save for TB and RC. Sold my 2 DS Sz 12 OG Purples too. So much regret. Hopefully, TB and RC are worth what I let go of. My DS 3M 1.0 won't be sold no matter what though. Let go of Creams too but that doesn't hurt as much.

Last edited:
Only want the olives for the 3.0's. 3.0 grey, cb, royals are too similar to 1.0's if you already have those.

Back
Top Bottom