ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been out of the loop lately.. I'm assuming TB and release news of olive and onyx 2.0 were discussed. Still want to see an onyx pair in person before purchase but doesn't look like that's happening.
Just took a family shot of my UBs.
View media item 2214568
Can't wait to see how the 3.0 feels if it's better in person.

Been out of the loop lately.. I'm assuming TB and release news of olive and onyx 2.0 were discussed. Still want to see an onyx pair in person before purchase but doesn't look like that's happening.

Can't wait to see how the 3.0 feels if it's better in person.
Nice one. Ash purple 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Man you got lucky. That pair is one I am really really trying for.

Congrats on the awesome pickup! 
nthat.gif
Thanks, was in disbelief until they arrived at my doorstep

When did they restock those? I feel like I vaguely remember hearing about it. I made my pair my beaters so I'm semi on the hunt for another pair.
It wasn't really a restock. Just a few pairs in a few sizes came up on Notre a couple weeks back
Dat ash doe
Wasn't it only 1 pair? Lmao nice come up.
Yeah it was like 3 pairs. $180, no tax, free shipping... that's a ******* come up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
havent been in here in a looong time... whats up fam! 

looks like the UBs still have loads of momentum! 

bummed i missed the white caged 3ms last week ..on to UB 3.0 

I know Size? is completely legit but how long does a shipment usually take to get to you. I'm from SoCal and I put an order in on the 12th and it shipped out on the 14th. Tracking through the site only says "Dispatched". 2 weeks shipping seems kind of long. This happen to anyone?

havent been in here in a looong time... whats up fam! 

looks like the UBs still have loads of momentum! 

bummed i missed the white caged 3ms last week ..on to UB 3.0 
Caged 3Ms are sitting - I think - in local stores, such as Champs. You should definitely call 'em up. 

And the UB train will never lose its momentum. The ballsack 3.0s might rekindle the hype? Who knows, but the Olive 3.0s are a must cop for me.

i been a nike trainer typee of guy for years. but i just got hooked on the boost..now instead of going for the space jams i feel like id rather use that money for/towards more boosts..is this normal? theres so many good things about the shoe is hard to deny..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom