ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you guys please stop talking about ultra boost while we are discussing food.
If it makes you feel any better I'm eating Zaxbys chicken strips right now and drinking a Pinot Grigio.

Oh, and the olive 2.0 are weak compared to my olive 1.0, but they will do for those who missed out.

If they didn't have that bold grey stripe they would work. They should have just stuck with two olive tones and called it a day.

If it makes you feel any better I'm eating Zaxbys chicken strips right now and drinking a Pinot Grigio.

Oh, and the olive 2.0 are weak compared to my olive 1.0, but they will do for those who missed out.

If they didn't have that bold grey stripe they would work. They should have just stuck with two olive tones and called it a day.
Only had zaxbys once cus they don't have them up north but definitely one of the best chicken tenders I've had

giphy.gif

Was inspired and decided to order Shake Shack delivery tonight since I'm gonna be workin into the wee hours. First time trying it so I won't be too harsh since it's delivery. Also got a chicken shack since I was craving chic-fil-a.

Damn. My ultraboosts just came in. My first pair. Holy crap these are comfy as hell. Toe bix is too tight tho. Gonna have to return and go up .5. Amazing how comfortable it is tho.
Congrats man, welcome to the club. If you think they're comfortable just trying them on, just wait until you walk around a whole day with them on, that's when it really hits you.
nthat.gif

Congrats man, welcome to the club. If you think they're comfortable just trying them on, just wait until you walk around a whole day with them on, that's when it really hits you.:nthat:
Yah. I was looking forward to it. Do these things break in much or no? They don't have the size I need anymore. Fml

Yah. I was looking forward to it. Do these things break in much or no? They don't have the size I need anymore. Fml
Yeah they do break in a little, but if they are really too tight I would wait and go a half size up, it's worth it.

Some people have tried stretching out the prime knit with shoe trees / soda cans etc, you might be able to try that. 

IMO I would wait it out and get your correct size. Is it a little snug or is it uncomfortable? 

The best fries are usually fried two or even three times in and out only fries them once.

So yes they are fresh but that doesn't mean they're good

There's a lot more to making a great french fry than simply having a fresh potato

Last edited:
Do you really consider in n out fries to be the best tho? Are they the pinnacle of french fry perfection to you?

Not by a long shot. And...I never said that. But I'd rather have a fresh fried potato over frozen processed any day.

But that's just me.

Last edited:
The best fries are usually fried two or even three times in and out only fries them once.

So yes they are fresh but that doesn't mean they're good

There's a lot more to making a great french fry than simply having a fresh potato

this. bonchon fries >

Do you really consider in n out fries to be the best tho? Are they the pinnacle of french fry perfection to you?

Not by a long shot. And...I never said that. But I'd rather have a fresh fried potato over frozen processed any day.

But that's just me.

But you said

"Not sure how a fresh, never frozen potato, cut seconds before cooked could be mediocre. But ok.

They just need salt imo"

This sounds to me like you think they're pretty perfect.

I was calling them mediocre on the grand scale of french fries, not in comparison to frozen fries.

So if you say they're not the best by a long shot, that to me would entail mediocrity.

That being said I do think McDonald's fries taste better than in n out's. It has nothing to do with freshness or lack thereof, it has to do with there being more to the process than simply throwing fresh potatoes into a deep fryer.

Back
Top Bottom