ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry to post these in the fast food thread but here are some upcoming Adidas Boost shoes if there's anyone in here that's into them
These are A1
nthat.gif
 (IMO)

Will cop by any means necessary. *Ski mask GIF* (It won't let me upload says it's too big no matter which one I choose lol)

Last edited:
This has been asked probably.... but I have been on this forum since spring time and i dont think ive seen this question. can anyone go into specifics with the ultra boost vs. NMD? id just like to know if anyone has experience with the two. I have UBs but never tried a pair of NMDs.

Last edited:
This has been asked probably.... but I have been on this forum since spring time and i dont think ive seen this question. can anyone go into specifics with the ultra boost vs. NMD? id just like to know if anyone has experience with the two. I have UBs but never tried a pair of NMDs.
IMO I like NMD when I walk around like the mall, park, campus etc.. I find that UB is more suited for running like it really grips but everyone has a different take on it. This is just my brief summary of the two.

NMDs are lifestyle shoes as opposed to UBs which are runners. NMD are less comfy imo compared to UBs. UBs are more snug since they are meant for running. Imo UB>NMD

I have three pairs of NMD, two are PK and one is circular knit.  The upper is very comfortable, but the boost is not as comfortable as the UB.

It's weird that new UB fatigue my feet because of the tight upper, but once they loosen up they are 100%, and NMD fatigue my feet because the boost feels so flat if you wear them for extended periods of time.

A good compromise between the two would be the Day One Pure Boost or Y-3 Pure Boost ZG because you get that comfortable ultra like boost and the loose NMD like PK in one shoe.

I have three pairs of NMD, two are PK and one is circular knit.  The upper is very comfortable, but the boost is not as comfortable as the UB.

It's weird that new UB fatigue my feet because of the tight upper, but once they loosen up they are 100%, and NMD fatigue my feet because the boost feels so flat if you wear them for extended periods of time.

A good compromise between the two would be the Day One Pure Boost or Y-3 Pure Boost ZG because you get that comfortable ultra like boost and the loose NMD like PK in one shoe.
Agree my livestock pair feels great. Almost as comfy as UB boost.

These are the best 3.0 cw by far to me. One of the very few 3.0 that will be a day one cop without hesitation.

It all really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a more forgiving upper with a lot of stretch, the PK NMD has that. The boost is not as cushioned on NMD as UB though so that's where the compromise comes into play. I have a lot of UBs and 1 PK NMD Citysock and for long periods of walking I always grab my UBs. When worn casually with no long periods of walking, NMDs are nice but don't compare to UB comfort wise. It's worth trying a pair of PK NMD and see how you like them but I would stay away altogether from the mesh NMD though since to me they have an uncomfortable stiff upper.

Last edited:
couple questions for y'all

- is there much difference in an 8.5 and a 9? 

- do different colors of UBs have slight different in size? (is a 9 in wool different than a 8.5 in OG white?)

couple questions for y'all
- is there much difference in an 8.5 and a 9? 
- do different colors of UBs have slight different in size? (is a 9 in wool different than a 8.5 in OG white?)

if you can fit an 8.5 perfectly well, a 9 won't be a problem. But if a 9 is a little tight or too fitting, the 8.5 will be a problem.

and yes, some fit differently even if the size says its the same.

Back
Top Bottom