ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My murdered out ultraboost arrived!

Got to say they are very dope
smokin.gif

All that plastic in the ocean and they could only come up with 7,000 pairs?  :smh:  Parley needs higher goals.

particularly funny that it's so exclusive because of Adidas's intagram post yesterday where they want to make a million pairs and sound like they are saving the world with recycled shoes for all

Do you all find the uncaged ultra boosts to fit a 1/2 size smaller than caged UBs?
I wear the same size in both caged and uncaged since I don't find the sizing different enough to justify a change in size. I do know that a lot of people find they need to actually go down half a size in the UC since some people find they run a little long. It's definitely a tighter fitting PK though and the sock collar around the ankle is tighter/more constricting.

Last edited:

Do you all find the uncaged ultra boosts to fit a 1/2 size smaller than caged UBs?
Unless you have wide feet go a half size down. The run super long. They're a bit more snug in the midfoot but it's not irritating at all because the PK is a lot stretchier than normal UB

Saw someone post a picture of boosts in the squat rack a week or so ago, so today I figured I would make a contribution.

-Boosts good for everything except leg day.

That was me man. Boost definitely not for leg day .
 Yeah definitely not. 

I through them on because I was in a rush forgetting it was leg day. I've done it before and just took em off, so it reminded me of the pic you posted recently lol.

Back
Top Bottom