ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i say the core black 2.0 is fresh af. Have you seend the creams in person? I think its a nice shoe

I have a pair of creams that I haven't worn :stoneface: They're nice but not $400+ nice. That's what I meant. Don't understand why people are paying crazy resell prices for them.

Also agree the 2.0 black is dope. If I didn't have the 1.0's I would've definitely copped.

Are these legit coming out or just a sample? Feeling these in a real way.
Just don't understand the hype associated with these. Dope outfit though.
You don't understand, or just don't like them? Hype is because Kanye and they were supposed to be F&F at first. Def top 5 for me though, I like neutral colors that are really wearable and understated.

What are those?! I know they're an older shoe but anyone know where I can grab these still? I'd like to have a boot with boost during the winter months.
Those came out when boost was first introduced.  They are long gone.  You could check ebay...actually I just checked and there are a couple of pairs on there.  The retail was $200.

I have a pair that I picked up at Ross for $45 about two summers ago.  They are a really nice and comfortable boot.

Here's a review:

Last edited:
Count me in as a fan of both 1.0 and 2.0 CB. Have both and love both. CB 2.0 actually seem to be my go-to pair lately.

I'd mess with these. 

On to the 3.0 talk, I'm digging a lot of the models tho, and even the olives one with the cream sole (Which is always a good add for the first time you're rocking them, cause after that it's just all black man haha ) but even more the black one , they're tasty 

Yeah they are definitely women's. They have a floating arch supposedly made for a woman's foot.

Honestly though I don't really care that they are made for women's and will be going for them regardless. They are too much heat to pass on.

Definitely going for them as well.

Hoping RC do what they did for the Asics collab earlier this year and release everything early in the morning (i think it was 12 or 3 AM EST). I gotta work the 29th and its gonna be hard as hell hiding the computer from whatever patient I have in the room whenever ADC drops. Would be nice to have a chance to try for them while im home. :rolleyes

Hoping RC do what they did for the Asics collab earlier this year and release everything early in the morning (i think it was 12 or 3 AM EST). I gotta work the 29th and its gonna be hard as hell hiding the computer from whatever patient I have in the room whenever ADC drops. Would be nice to have a chance to try for them while im home.
eyes.gif
They look really wack in men , they shoe is carefully designed for women, pushing yourself into them will sure looks awful 

12-3am EST wow, seems like a no sleep night then

Last edited:

Hoping RC do what they did for the Asics collab earlier this year and release everything early in the morning (i think it was 12 or 3 AM EST). I gotta work the 29th and its gonna be hard as hell hiding the computer from whatever patient I have in the room whenever ADC drops. Would be nice to have a chance to try for them while im home.
eyes.gif
I believe you can order them from Adidas Japan website.

http://shop.adidas.jp/pc/item/detai...d=110_B39255&itemGrcd=110_GTJ31&itemDir1=16FW

Now that all the 2.0 colors have pretty much released, I think there was a bunch of fire pairs.
Definitely agreed man.
smokin.gif

eyes.gif
That would be great for them to drop in the morning so we don't all have to wait around. Luckily I have computer access all day the 29th so I will be trying my best to cop whenever they drop.

They look really wack in men , they shoe is carefully designed for women, pushing yourself into them will sure looks awful 

12-3am EST wow, seems like a no sleep night then

I think i'll be aiight

Thanks...I'll just wait though till they release here

That would be great for them to drop in the morning so we don't all have to wait around. Luckily I have computer access all day the 29th so I will be trying my best to cop whenever they drop.

I'll have access just gotta hope I can distract the patient enough when they drop so I can try and cop lol

Why does Adidas have every single 1.0 CW still showing on the Japan site. They say sold out but just seeing them there is such a tease. Imagine if Adidas restocked all the 1.0 GR CWs... My wallet would take a big hit that day
Yeah. UB RCs were also up in that site but the release was the 5th. Too late.

I think i'll be aiight
Thanks...I'll just wait though till they release here
I'll have access just gotta hope I can distract the patient enough when they drop so I can try and cop lol
Will wait for your on feet then and good luck bro 

Hi new here just asking about sizing, I know it's posted at the page 1. I'm a true to size 8 although I have super wide feet so I half size up in ub for 8.5 and my toes are poking out just before the knit ends giving a 1/4 inch of toe space although it is still poking. When I removed the insoles it fits perfect but is a size 9 the same size on an 8.5 without an insole? I have a size 9 pure boost zg and its too big for me (more than an inch toe space and the collar of the shoe is loose) so I'm scared getting a size 9 in ub. All help will be appreciated thanks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom