ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn no 11.5. Thank's for the link though 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Love this model. Are these really not popular amongst ultra boost fans?? They seem like a no brainer to me. Comfort is on point too. I was going to try and size swap the triple black pair for a half size down but finding an 11 isnt worth the effort and the 11.5 still feels good on foot just not as tight.

I love mine, I also have the Y-3 Approach Boost., I have my sights set on the triple white Y3 ZG next year, I missed out on the black and the Jerry Lorenzos for a good price. I got these for around $200. 

I love mine, I also have the Y-3 Approach Boost., I have my sights set on the triple white Y3 ZG next year, I missed out on the black and the Jerry Lorenzos for a good price. I got these for around $200. 

I got lucky, through some finessing I was able to get the black blue retro boosts for $125 from 6pm.com and I was able to take advantage of the yoox.com sale from a month or 2 ago and got the triple black ones for $136. I've given up on the knit zg boosts chances that they'll ever sit long enough to catch on discount. But what I've got my eyes on next is the X-ray zips. Still on the fence with the Zips just because I don't need anymore black boost shoes :lol:

I understand y-3 has some pretty out there designs but they make a lot of models that are understated AND provide full boost in the form of either the pure boost sole or the ultraboost sole and they still donesnt have as much buzz and interest as ultraboost or NMDs even though they go on discount to either ultraboost price or lower on a regular basis. Still makes me think that as much of a great shoe the ultraboost shoe is, hype is still a significant driving force.

Those were only by raffle if i remember correctly, definitely not many pairs (i wanna say 200 or so but thats probably not accurate)
50 pairs, you had to make a video of what you are doing to make an impact on ocean trash

there will be more of the newer uncaged model on 11/15

Back
Top Bottom