ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think people have been mentioning they're still look for the Onyx. Don't know what sizes are available, but Footgear in Harlem is still accepting domestic orders

Oh and correct me if I am wrong about it being both CB and White that have the newer different tag.  I know white for sure... 
laugh.gif

The latest production of UB 1.0 CB and Whites have a different tag from older ones.  This pear probably was from the RevUp restock which is legit although we need to see the whole shoe to be sure. 
laugh.gif
I thought the RevUp Restock had 3/16 production date?

Terrible fit, needs a better taper on those pants if he's gonna rock UBs.

Jeans ain't that bad lol but I get what you mean ... jay gotta cut that all black everything crap already .. dude looks vintage in a bad way rocking all black

Jeans ain't that bad lol but I get what you mean ... jay gotta cut that all black everything crap already .. dude looks vintage in a bad way rocking all black
It's a classic look that will never go out of style 
nthat.gif

Raider Nation. 

Last edited:
Nobody cares what Jay Z wears, how it should be.

and those jeans are on the tighter end of anything I wear, straight leg (and somewhat loose at that), these legs gotta breathe

Last edited:
All black is great, I have no issue w/ that, it's the jeans draping over the shoe, looks terrible w/ UBs.

I agree with all black is great as well , but I think he has already used it up to much imo .. but enough of the way that man dresses lol ... reason I posted that pic is that I find it strange him rocking ub .. he has a been a big Nike uptown wearer and jays here and there

I agree with all black is great as well , but I think he has already used it up to much imo .. but enough of the way that man dresses lol ... reason I posted that pic is that I find it strange him rocking ub .. he has a been a big Nike uptown wearer and jays here and there
Kinda seems like talking about his shoes IS talking about the way he dresses but whatever haha.

Boost is boost, he probly resisted it for as long as possible like most Nike die-hards, but the comfort is undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom