ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they're trying different materials that have never been used.

btw, im with everyone on the auto lacing nikes, but your last sentence makes no sense. nike created a whole new technology (literally) but you're calling it a gimmick.
A noisy motor that pulls laces down is not new technology by any means. It's also not remotely practical or even necessary. If it were hands free I might give them the practical points for people with disabilities, but it's not.

Adidas is using environmentally friendly materials and completely new production methods to produce a lighter, more durable shoe that can be produced much more quickly than the traditional methods.

Last edited:

For the white/cream pairs they supposed did 100 pairs total, not sure how many of each size but I think it was a really limited size run.

Not sure how many they did of the black ones but I've never even seen a pair of those for sale since it seems like they really did only give them out to their medal winning olympic athletes.

I bet there's max 20 pairs out there that'd fit me
That's exclusive right there . Too bad man, hopefully one day they'll have a gr 

i know i wasn't the only one that paused at 27
nerd.gif

Hopefully just another instance of FTL using incorrect sample pics.

There were 2.0 TB samples floating around.

A noisy motor that pulls laces down is not new technology by any means. It's also not remotely practical or even necessary. If it were hands free I might give them the practical points for people with disabilities, but it's not.

Adidas is using environmentally friendly materials and completely new production methods to produce a lighter, more durable shoe that can be produced much more quickly than the traditional methods.

hahaha i had no idea those nikes wernt hands free that makes them even worse.

but yeah, i have never been one to be about the environment, so when I see something like these or the parleys, it seems a little ridiculous. like "phew, my UBs are biodegradeble. Now I dont need to worry about them breaking down properly after I bury them in my backyard"

and I dont believe its something they're going to produce alot of. Just something they wanted to make that would sound good to some new consumers that would sell quick so they could move onto the next.

hahaha i had no idea those nikes wernt hands free that makes them even worse.

but yeah, i have never been one to be about the environment, so when I see something like these or the parleys, it seems a little ridiculous. like "phew, my UBs are biodegradeble. Now I dont need to worry about them breaking down properly after I bury them in my backyard"

and I dont believe its something they're going to produce alot of. Just something they wanted to make that would sound good to some new consumers that would sell quick so they could move onto the next.
I mean that's fine if you don't care about the environment but I have zero respect for anyone who thinks that way.

Regardless, never said they were gonna make a lot, just that they were using new methods of production that will produce shoes more quickly (3d printing, speed factory concept).

I just don't think it's apt to call it gimmicky since all the advancements have practical purposes, but whatever, agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Still sitting on my 1.0's [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Where exactly is the UB hype real?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom