ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe US gets 1.0, and EU gets 2.0?
roll.gif

Yo, that would be ****** up LOL. 

now its just matter of will they produce and sell all of these shoes they're promo-ing to us. future crafts and biosteels included.

Let's be clear that buying some high priced environmental sneaker is not saving the earth.  If anything, us sneakerheads with dozens of pairs have no room to talk down to anyone about the environment.  We could all get by with one or two pairs of shoes in life but we choose to have lots of them.  I applaud Adidas for their efforts and it would be great if enough sneakers are made with these new materials to truly make a difference.  But that will take the technology trickling down out of the sneakerhead stratosphere to the masses, and until then it's as much PR as anything else.

Let's be clear that buying some high priced environmental sneaker is not saving the earth.
Who said it was?

All I ever said, and I assume it's directed at me since I'm the one who was on the other side of that conversation, was that using new tech to create materials that are less impactful on the environment than the materials they typically use is a practical thing to do and something I appreciate and while it's also obviously a PR move, I don't see how that makes any real difference when the end result is the same.

Conversation started over wether or not they were a gimmick, and they just don't fit my definition of that since all the new features serve a practical purpose.

Hey guys, thinking of buying this pair of Ultra Boost bronze. Should I be concerned about the bronze pain that looks to be dripping down into the boost?

Who said it was?

All I ever said, and I assume it's directed at me since I'm the one who was on the other side of that conversation, was that using new tech to create materials that are less impactful on the environment than the materials they typically use is a practical thing to do and something I appreciate and while it's also obviously a PR move, I don't see how that makes any real difference when the end result is the same.

Conversation started over wether or not they were a gimmick, and they just don't fit my definition of that since all the new features serve a practical purpose.
Nah but I've read plenty of overoptimistic copy on websites, many not sneakerhead related, about the impact of the Parley shoes and what they mean for the industry.  Realistically it means selling some $200 sneakers right now.  Gimmick is probably the wrong word, but I have seen way too many corporate PR campaigns touting environmental causes that fizzle out to say that we've crossed over into practical territory.  I hope all Adidas' plans come to fruition, but that will only happen if these efforts make the company more profitable, so I'm not going to pat them on the back yet.

I will add that Parley is a great organization so regardless of the what happens in the sneaker industry long term, any pub that they've gotten from the Adidas collab is a win.

Last edited:
No you're good...that's just the Boost puffing up over the heel cup, no paint is dripping.
Great, thanks! I'm trading my White Mountaineering City Socks for them. The city socks have had 0 interest and they just don't fit me well. Good trade?

they got olive and burg 1.0s so I see it as a fair trade :lol:

Can people stop saying that us EU people got the burgs? Those were Asia exclusive. Look at the US, ya'll got creams, 3m and mystery grey lol. No but the product pics on EU ADC is also with the 1.0 knit and size? tweeted about them earlier today and the pic showed the 1.0 knit too.

Was anyone able to catch a W for the olive 2.0 today?!?!? Seems like those with bots even struck out. Makes me wonder; should i even try anymore???GR 2.0 gradient UBs sellin out as fast as yeezys-WTF?!?!!!?

Was anyone able to catch a W for the olive 2.0 today?!?!? Seems like those with bots even struck out. Makes me wonder; should i even try anymore???GR 2.0 gradient UBs sellin out as fast as yeezys-WTF?!?!!!?
i saw some bot success on twitter

i tried olives on champs for 20 min 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom