ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
confirmed app zones don't even cover half of my metro city. you almost have to live waiting 5 miles of the adidas store to be in range. smh

Has anyone done a custom blackout upper? I can pickup the volts on discount and i was thinking of a blackout project...

real pair? get a life

So let's get this straight. You call a ub that has yet to release, that you have never even held in your hand, never seen in person, matter of fact probably never seen an un doctored pic of, the greatest of all ubs...

Then you tell me to get a life?

Now that's funny

Last edited:

Many have noted no discernible difference in width between men's and women's.
Many have noted and no one (except ME) has measured. There is a difference (ranging from 1-2 mm in width) between Mens and Womens UB with 1 size between them, so if width is a concern, you want to go up 1.5 sizes.

Also, never buying Womens Ultraboosts ever again because they're never quite right.

Last edited:
So I dont have to be there first thing in the morning? But I suppose there's a cut off time before they release it to someone else?
Mis-wrote in my initial post, since corrected, reservations are weds, pickup is sat. No you can pick up any time during the pickup window, although I'd recommend the earlier the better to avoid any "missing pair" shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom