ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty silly to say you'd never wear women's UBs when it's a unisex shoe and many colorways are exactly the same in both mens and womens (OG Purps, CB, Whites, the list goes on and on). Literally zero difference between men's and women's pairs with the exception of a very few.

Guess some people are just insecure in their masculinity and need their shoe labels to reassure them. 
laugh.gif

I will wear a women's shoe if there's a colorway specific to women that i like. But if the same CW is available for both gender, i'll always opt for the male shoe.

and we can discuss it again. There are plenty of new folks to come and go on this thread, nobody is going to search through over 3500 pages for an answer. I'll gladly save them that time if the question can be answered.
Sure, that's why it is on page 1.

I wear 9.5, they don't even make womens in 10.5. I would have to go up to womens 11, equivalent to mens size 10. I go life and death to get a size 9.5 it is perfect any half size higher or lower would be a compromise

Sure, that's why it is on page 1.
Yeah, in the perfect world everybody reads the first page FAQ. Unfortunately, they don't. If I'm going to take the time to make a post "referring them to the 1st page", i might as well just make the post "answering their question" instead.

Yeah, in the perfect world everybody reads the first page FAQ. Unfortunately, they don't. If I'm going to take the time to make a post "referring them to the 1st page", i might as well just make the post "answering their question" instead.
Referring folks to Page 1 is more efficient than periodically answering the same question over and over again because there is a lot more info than just men/women sizing on the first page that many more the of same questions that have been asked in the 3500+ pages.

Based on what I see half size down since the knit is thinner which stretches more. But ill go with tts.
.5 sizing up in my experience doesn't change much width-wise more so than it effects length. However, .5 sizing down affects me more on width/length.

Still contemplating if I'm going with UB size or .5sz down for the RCs.

.5 sizing up in my experience doesn't change much width-wise more so than it effects length. However, .5 sizing down affects me more on width/length.

Still contemplating if I'm going with UB size or .5sz down for the RCs.

All my UBs are tts. Snugness only bothered me from the start then got used to it. Ill definitely go with tts with the RCs since its less snug. I will never go half size down.

Back
Top Bottom