ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the blogs are saying the UB 3.0's are coming in december 1st which is like a week away.. i just want navy do we have an actual confirmation?

Starting to lean towards the TB 1.0 over the RCs 
nerd.gif

Still gonna be trying for both though 
laugh.gif

the blogs are saying the UB 3.0's are coming in december 1st which is like a week away.. i just want navy do we have an actual confirmation?
RRS already took pre-orders like a week or two ago with plans to ship out orders Dec 3rd or sometime around then. So yes, Dec 1 seems likely. 

Last edited:

@freakydestroyer  So if you had the choice you'd pay more for mens wool grey size 9.5 than a women's wool grey size 10.5? 
​No way!  For certain UB colorways, the women's and men's are exactly the same except for the box label.  IF I could find my size in the OG grey wools in women's and it was priced lower than the same shoe in men's, I'd grab it in a hearbeat!  

Just wanna weigh in on this men's vs women's colorway discuss...to me...who cares and who is gonna know if u have a mens or womens shoe on...especially if they the same colorway for both...IMO **** wear whatca want...we all here trying to get shoes under retail.... SIDENOTE: I for damn sure aint wearing no fuzzy Rihanna flip flops....aint no women in the world gonna have me out there like that..just saying

Last edited:
Got them from Japan. Went half size down from my usual UB size. The PK is def thinner and more stretchy. Feels really comfy.
so i have never owned a pair of UB's, i have had the pleasure of getting the livestock pureboosts.  the pureboosts were very small.  I chose a 10.5 which is my TTS.  I should have went 11.  they were small as hell.

My question is, what size should i get in these?  10.5? or 10?

Last edited:

so i have never owned a pair of UB's, i have had the pleasure of getting the livestock pureboosts.  the pureboosts were very small.  I chose a 10.5 which is my TTS.  I should have went 11.  they were small as hell.

My question is, what size should i get in these?  10.5? or 10?

the livestock pureboosts were hella small

I'm fiendin' for another pair of UBs somethin serious. They're the only kicks I can wear that don't bother my achilles since surgery. If I don't snag the the RCs(which is probably gonna happen since I'll be at work [emoji]128530[/emoji]), I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on 3M 1.0s or maybe I'll get lucky and find a pair of OG purps in my size for a decent price.

Hey everyone, been a long time lurker and i thought it's finally time i contributed... you guys have helped me cop many shoes and i want to give back in a big way. The RC ultras will drop on their website at 7AM PST (4AM EST) according to my homie at the TO store. Your welcome NT.
I assume you mean 7am EST and 4 am PST.

Hey everyone, been a long time lurker and i thought it's finally time i contributed... you guys have helped me cop many shoes and i want to give back in a big way. The RC ultras will drop on their website at 7AM PST (4AM EST) according to my homie at the TO store. Your welcome NT.
You mean 4a PST / 7a EST?

Back
Top Bottom