ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.5 sizing up in my experience doesn't change much width-wise more so than it effects length. However, .5 sizing down affects me more on width/length.

Still contemplating if I'm going with UB size or .5sz down for the RCs.
Always go with the bigger size; better to have a shoe slightly too big (where you can wear thicker socks to somewhat rectify it) than slightly too small and unwearable.

Always go with the bigger size; better to have a shoe slightly too big (where you can wear thicker socks to somewhat rectify it) than slightly too small and unwearable.
Thanks for the advice. Those RCs will see nothing but leisure wear so being slightly too big may not be an issue. 

I'll still wait though for more NTers who got them early to post their experience.

yawn, I saw a picture of a weird looking one on David Beckhams social media somewhere too. I've moved past the Ace 16+ I think.

im wondering if Reigning champ drop on their site will be midnight or not. Pretty sure their Asics collab dropped at midnight.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
no way I'm wearing those. If they're OG purples I might reconsider
Yeah no ****, obviously not, I was only proving my point that they make women's shoes in 10.5.

They did plenty of dope UB colorways in women's sizes as I already mentioned, like OG Purps, CB, Wool Grey, OG White, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks jerk... I heard they might fit bigger than regular ultra boosts because of the material. Which is why I'm asking the question. I know UB stands for Ultra Boost. 

Yea but you asked if you should purchase an UB with your Ultra Boost size. Do you see why that's an odd question?

Last edited:
My Wood Woods are a 10.5 in W (9.5 M).
View media item 2242840
Just using it as *one* example. Nothing on the shoe indicates that they are necessarily gender specific (on either of this collab) save for the fact that they're sized for either M or W, as if that even mattered to begin with. Which means you'd have to flip the tongue (or go to the box) to look.

I can't remember whether it was here or r/sneakers, but I do remember someone being bizarrely adamant (back when these initially dropped) that they wouldn't wear this one because it was a woman's shoe. Despite the counter arguments, they couldn't really qualify anything short of, because one says Wmns and the other says Men's, IIRC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom