ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For what it's worth someone on Twitter PM'd me that sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 -13 were already sold out from the first time they had them loaded up on the site. Maybe that is why some of you didn't hit. I got through on an 11 luckily because that was the size I was going for b/c when I saw those stock numbers posted 11.5 had too few so I decided to go for the 11. Hope that eases the pain a little (I know it won't 
mean.gif
)
Also helped that you had the shopify BD link too

For what it's worth someone on Twitter PM'd me that sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 -13 were already sold out from the first time they had them loaded up on the site. Maybe that is why some of you didn't hit. I got through on an 11 luckily because that was the size I was going for b/c when I saw those stock numbers posted 11.5 had too few so I decided to go for the 11. Hope that eases the pain a little (I know it won't :smh: )

i wanted an 11.5 of a 12 too but when I saw those stock numbers I went for 11 too. Hope it fits

Man this sure helps the sting of the Ls on the V2s

Also helped that you had the shopify BD link too
Yes but a lot of people who are saying they didn't get through are saying that while using the BD link. The BD link doesn't guarantee anything if there is no stock.

The shopify trick is easy if you just Google it, the pain was that I missed the PID and shout out to those of you who spread the karma my way, you know who you are and I got you. 
nthat.gif

i wanted an 11.5 of a 12 too but when I saw those stock numbers I went for 11 too. Hope it fits

Man this sure helps the sting of the Ls on the V2s
Yep I did the same thing, I wanted an 11.5 also but when I saw those numbers I said, nope going for an 11 F that lol.

Yes but a lot of people who are saying they didn't get through are saying that while using the BD link. The BD link doesn't guarantee anything if there is no stock.

The shopify trick is easy if you just Google it, the pain was that I missed the PID and shout out to those of you who spread the karma my way, you know who you are and I got you. 
nthat.gif
Yea I'll definitely look into that, maybe I should create a python app to generate the BD links 
nthat.gif

I might just try for these tomorrow since I decided not to go for the Top3 today.

All I really want is TB, but these could work in a pinch.

Looks like anyone who wears 11.5 and saw those stock numbers went for an 11 most definitely considering the sizing info given.

Well, my L makes more sense now. I went for sz 11.5 and 12. Take an L on both. Hopefully ADC is more gracious to us semi big-footers. 

What the hell man. I'm playing around with things in my cart right now and for some reason my name was only auto filling my first name instead of full name and that's why it was being declined. :smh: I'm heated.. I only got to the last stage of checkout like a couple of seconds before sell out but still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom