ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those of us who caught Ls this time still have another shot tomorrow on ADC (morning hopefully). 

Good thing I prefer the TBs over the RCs so this L doesn't feel so bad. :nerd:  

But who am I kidding, those TBs gonna be even harder to cop since there's no specified time of the drop like these RCs :lol:  
what day are the triple blacks supposed to drop?

That much I know 
laugh.gif
 ADCa has a specified release time. I was just wondering if there was one for ADC.
I think 7am is a very good bet

You officially have the best luck
Not sure why you're even surprised
laugh.gif
@tank Congrats man. A true contributor with a W. Feel good for u bro. [emoji]127867[/emoji]
Thanks dudes, def been on a lucky streak this past week or so. Can't complain one bit. Hopefully can keep it going into the 3.0 drops! Shouldn't count my chickens tho, still gotta wait for RC to actually ship the dang things.

Not gonna stress TB since I already have a pair and have been spending way too much money lately. Will still try, just not that hard haha

Last edited:
 I wonder what they're up to.

Do you think I should change my IP in case they are seeing what IP's have pairs in their cart and are cancelling based on that?

Last edited:

I wonder what they're up to.

Do you think I should change my IP in case they are seeing what IP's have pairs in their cart and are cancelling based on that?
having a pair in your cart should not matter to the actual inventory of the sneakers i would think 

lmao so the TB's are going for $340 here in New Zealand [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Catching an L even before they drop smh

Like I said, I def shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch

Looks like overselling to me but I don't really know what it means

Last edited:

I heard they're canceling all non-canadian orders 
They ship to the US, now why the hell would they cancel non canadian orders?

I heard they're canceling all non-canadian orders 
That would be a damn mess if they did without making that clear before the release. False advertising by omission if you will
He's full of crap. It's not happening just because you're in the US. Asics collab went just fine last go around.

Back
Top Bottom