ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF homeless be on GOAT now with their free Obama smart phones
Pretty nuts, all of the sneakerhead wear the same uniform (lets be honest) in the front and middle part of the line, and these two stood out with their bags and camp gear. 

Not trying to judge, but I wonder how they will pay for the sneakers to begin with. Trying to think positive here, I guess they could use the cash but ****...

SM is letting people in...not sure but seems as though they had just about 30 pairs maybe less than that

Pretty nuts, all of the sneakerhead wear the same uniform (lets be honest) in the front and middle part of the line, and these two stood out with their bags and camp gear. 

Not trying to judge, but I wonder how they will pay for the sneakers to begin with. Trying to think positive here, I guess they could use the cash but ****...
Those 2 homeless are buying for another person in line.

man was hoping a canadian site would put up leftovers LOL i know i was crazy for thinking that. seems like theyre all sold out ugh 

I saw the same thing over the weekend in downtown Portland. So a local boutique received their black v2 shipment late and did raffles last Friday from 2-7pm. Three dudes in front of me to get tickets all had unwashed/stank *** clothing and backpacks like they going hiking. I knew what was up up luckily they entered for size 11 and not my 10.5 lol

man, i knew i shouldve just drove straight to Wish and said **** being to work on time.
About to get fired and not be able to buy any shoes with this mentality 
laugh.gif

Haha yea. Was 5th in line. Dude in first had been there since 10pm, 14 hours. Reigning champ up the street had 100+ people and 100 pairs by morning lol

NKSF is letting people buy now. Line looked like 30-40 deep and considering adidas SF had 32 pairs I'd say NK is done

Last edited:

​I wish I liked them, as a consolation prize. But they don't even hold a candle to the men's IMO.
I agree, but small sizes are hard to come by on for the men's, which sucks for women. Ended up getting these. And hey, now I can say I have two collabs along with my lucky womens WW grab.

Back
Top Bottom