ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

and then when 4 big dudes roll up on you in the morning asking where are their chairs or that their chairs were in front of you so they're just getting into their spots in front of you now, what you gonna say or do?
Tell them to **** off. What do you think they're going to do? Jump someone in the middle of the day in front of a huge group of people?

People are copping multiple via sole strike with only 1 address and 1 type of payment...wonder if cancellations incoming.

Haha yea. Was 5th in line. Dude in first had been there since 10pm, 14 hours. Reigning champ up the street had 100+ people and 100 pairs by morning lol
had a friend go to the store in toronto for me.....already 100 or so in line at 10am.   told him to move on with the rest of his day, lol.

Tell them to **** off. What do you think they're going to do? Jump someone in the middle of the day in front of a huge group of people?
Worse things have happened in broad daylight (thinking of that dude who was shot at over jordans). Not worth it man.

Tell them I'm the police chief and have fun laying a finger on me
not everyone believes in santa lol

exactly that, you'd be surprise what people have done already for shoes. Many many stories out there. And a pair of shoes just isn't worth your life or getting your butt whooped lol. That's why I don't camp. Either try online or pay resell. My stature is too small to be testing any ghost chair people

then I hope you cooked 2 pairs of RC's

Maybe :tongue:

hahahahahahahahaha, that ones funny, you'll be adding a good $500

Was it that funny? I'm sure theres some kid out there who copped the STs for pure resell who didn't even want them to wear in the first place and would rather have these hyped up UB's. Of course value wise they are not equal but you never know with making trades

sorry to interrupt the confirmation and cooking festivities but WTF is happening with the triple blacks? few FCFS spots in nyc no footsite app nothing on confirmed? FNL?

and then when 4 big dudes roll up on you in the morning asking where are their chairs or that their chairs were in front of you so they're just getting into their spots in front of you now, what you gonna say or do?
tell them tough ****? you really that scared? lol 

id gladly kick over and throw away anyones chair and tell them deal with it

if they wanna catch an *** whooping or catch a charge over some sneakers make my day 
laugh.gif

dudes who camp out/put ghost chairs etc are all clowns anyway 

Last edited:

meh.. caved and paid resell. these are probably going down as the best pair of Ultra Boosts released thus far. If you're going to pay resale, the time to do it is within the next couple of weeks. Looking at the other collabs, price will skyrocket after resellers unload them after they get their pairs in.
what was the damage? I think $350 is my max

tell them tough ****? you really that scared? lol 

id gladly kick over and throw away anyones chair and tell them deal with it

if they wanna catch an *** whooping or catch a charge over some sneakers make my day 
laugh.gif

dudes who camp out/put ghost chairs etc are all clowns anyway 
Seriously though, no shoe is worth throwing hooks man.

It's on the stores to control these lines, it's irresponsible of them to do FCFS and not have some type of system in place. Super lazy. Ghost chairs are definitely complete BS.

If I owned a store I'd have a strict policy of burning any ghost chairs left out front hahaha

Just point at the guy in front of me?

Seriously though, no shoe is worth throwing hooks man.
wasn't being tough

quite the opposite actually

just saying have some pride and dont let busters and clowns get over on you

i wouldn't fight over sneakers but would throw away peoples chairs gladly off GP, and defend myself after if need be 

thats how everyone should be

this scared mentality of "but..they are in a group...what if..." and letting people get away with BS they shouldnt is pitiful imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom