ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word to the wise, don't consign at Flight Club. But if you must, plan on leaving the shoes there and just waiting for them to sell because I just got a couple pairs back after a couple months since I didn't think they were gonna move and...

Box is messed up and there are visible signs of wear on the all white outsoles and nasty dirt & lint inside the heelcup. They were DS when I brought them in, pristine condition.

Since FC lets people try them on, you're essentially unDSing the shoes by dropping them off there.
You do realize you can try on shoes, right?

Soooo consensus on RC is to size down a half size? Normally a 10.5 in all UBs, I see these fitting like the SB so probably need a 10 but I'll live.

And....those miadidas, gradient. Easy pass lol

Word to the wise, don't consign at Flight Club. But if you must, plan on leaving the shoes there and just waiting for them to sell because I just got a couple pairs back after a couple months since I didn't think they were gonna move and...

Box is messed up and there are visible signs of wear on the all white outsoles and nasty dirt & lint inside the heelcup. They were DS when I brought them in, pristine condition.

Since FC lets people try them on, you're essentially unDSing the shoes by dropping them off there.

you just reminded i have a pair of AJ5 Quai 54's sitting at FC since Oct'15

Probably so beat by now

don't all consignment shops let customers try the shoes on?
Most do.

I just figured they'd try and have customers be careful with them. Personally, if I came into FC and was considering copping these kicks, but then saw the condition they were in, I would never cop them in a million years. Resell for essentially used kicks? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom