ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I received an email earlier this evening. They should be here Thursday
that's adidas tho 
alien.gif

this price is killin me.. you guys think someone would do a trade for ds creams straight up?

edit: meant the rc ultra boosts

Last edited:
man creams are way better than the triple blacks. I bet you someone would jump on that.

Have both and can only agree. The creams are more fresh and pops more. The downside with all black shoes is that you can't see any details on the UB at all which sometimes make them seem a little blend. Still like them though but I like my creams much more.

Seems like most of these Canadian shops are starting to make a concerted effort to let Canadians cop. Can't say I'm mad at it, I'd be pissed if all the pairs in my country were going elsewhere while I was striking out.
this. If anything Canadians should get dibs. I know they get shafted on a lot of other releases.

Have both and can only agree. The creams are more fresh and pops more. The downside with all black shoes is that you can't see any details on the UB at all which sometimes make them seem a little blend. Still like them though but I like my creams much more.
exactly. not only aesthetically creams are way better, but creams are becoming more of a grail now. while triple blacks are dope, they don't compare to creams.

this price is killin me.. you guys think someone would do a trade for ds creams straight up?

edit: meant the rc ultra boosts
Yes, I think it's very possible in a week or two. People are currently trying to maximize their profits right now by selling for $500+ but I've already seen prices on the online markets dropping down to the $400-450 zone. 

edit: Plus, you can message people on eBay right now for PP invoice. That's how I got mine for <$400.

Last edited:
Yes, I think it's very possible in a week or two. People are currently trying to maximize their profits right now by selling for $500+ but I've already seen prices on the online markets dropping down to the $450 zone. 

edit: Plus, you can message people on eBay right now for PP invoice. That's how I got mine for

Back
Top Bottom