ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So for the TB, you can get them tomorrow online from finishline, footlocker, and ADC? Can they be picked up in store as well? I talked to a footlocker employee last week and they said they'd be getting the TB but I'd have to buy online.

So for the TB, you can get them tomorrow online from finishline, footlocker, and ADC? Can they be picked up in store as well? I talked to a footlocker employee last week and they said they'd be getting the TB but I'd have to buy online.
Check the launch locator for all brick and mortar footsites. Depends on where you are.

So he gotta give them away just to be boys?
laugh.gif
I think it works the other way around 

You look out for your homies, you don't give deals to be homies
Yea but to say that because someone's trying to charge resell that they aren't friends is wrong. Why would someone have to shortchange themselves just to be considered your boy? Everyone's gotta make money

completely botched that frenzy release. I forgot apple pay requires a lock on your phone and i hate that **** :smh:

Gotta look out for the homies. Especially the fam. I sold my older brother the first black uncaged CB for $100 and a supreme hat.

Edit; I sold them after like two wears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom