ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some but not very many, best bet is to call around.
Thx... calling Irvine tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Fell in line at a local store for TB. They didnt announce the stock number until they dropped. They only have 1 fsr. F*ck.

Yes, I think it's very possible in a week or two. People are currently trying to maximize their profits right now by selling for $500+ but I've already seen prices on the online markets dropping down to the $400-450 zone. 

edit: Plus, you can message people on eBay right now for PP invoice. That's how I got mine for <$400.
yeah thanks found a size 11 ebay for 405 w/ a  workaround i got it to 350 through ebay after 8% ebay bucks and 5% off target red card lol...

couldnt find any 11.5 i hope its true what people say about sizing down (im an 11.5)

yeah thanks found a size 11 ebay for 405 w/ a  workaround i got it to 350 through ebay after 8% ebay bucks and 5% off target red card lol...

couldnt find any 11.5 i hope its true what people say about sizing down (im an 11.5)
Yeah... I hope so too. Nobody knows your size except you. If they don't fit, worst thing that can happen is a size swap or selling them off to get your right size. 

Yeah... I hope so too. Nobody knows your size except you. If they don't fit, worst thing that can happen is a size swap or selling them off to get your right size. 
If one was interested in doing or posting a Size swap they would post it in the buy/sell forum? Thanks guys.

If one was interested in doing or posting a Size swap they would post it in the buy/sell forum? Thanks guys.
I wouldn't do ANY online trades without a trustworthy middleman. Best to do size swaps locally. 

Is there any foolproof way to do trades though? Like paying each others' PP invoices for same amount? lol.

Last edited:
i would do only local or sell to one another at  current price pp invoice (you only lose $ on cost of shipping + the 3% fee)

Thanks guys. Appreciate the advice. I guess the hard part would be finding someone in Chicago that has what I want and needs what I have....

Copped the TB from release today in indonesia at resell price again(since they did not release in my city), got em for abt 320 shipped.. Not bad considering resellers are offering at 400ish and 320 is kinda the limit i would pay for them TB.

retails at 245ish usd here. Fcfs and limited 1 pair per ID card / person, released together with the uncaged all black and must choose one between caged/uncaged.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and paid $400 for the RC from a seller in Taiwan. It is what it is at this point. Got DS black human race and DS chocolate 750s. Considering moving one or both to cushion the blow.

Back
Top Bottom