ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is complete speculation...BUT i feel like there will be more TB restocks (and more retailers carrying) than people think. I don't think it will be as rare as creams.

I wouldn't rush out to pay resale that quickly.

i ran to tyson's after dropping my kids off at school. saw the line at 8:45 and turned right around and got me some starbucks. 

This is complete speculation...BUT i feel like there will be more TB restocks (and more retailers carrying) than people think. I don't think it will be as rare as creams.

That's why I'm going to unload my pair while the salt levels are still there.

My mom just sent me this pic from Westfield SF. She said the shoes are all sold out but everyone is still standing around.
I got 2 questions

all this for some TB Ultra Boost??

and 2.

I know you didn't send Moms to the mall to grab a pair for you?? 
ohwell.gif

My mom just sent me this pic from Westfield SF. She said the shoes are all sold out but everyone is still standing around.
Was just at the south entrance.

They had 10 pairs. Some people snuck into the mall before 10AM and convinced them to hand out tickets. Sold out before they even opened...

possibly, i also find it ridiculous that you can buy from someone in the uk for around $300 and everyone in the us charging 350+?? lol

I got 2 questions

and 2.

ohwell.gif
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.....MEATLOAF!!!.....MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! MEATLOAF AND TBSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

I got 2 questions

and 2.

ohwell.gif
1. Yes. And people were damn near about to riot in that line cuz of the limited stock and bs ticket issuing. Hopped out there real quick

2. Yes. Dude in front of me told his momma that he's heading out, told her don't wait in line anymore, then hugged her goodbye like a good boy.

I got 2 questions

and 2.

I know you didn't send Moms to the mall to grab a pair for you?? :\

lol naw, i'm not too interested in the TB but i would never send my mom to go get any shoes for me

Was just at the south entrance.

They had 10 pairs. Some people snuck into the mall before 10AM and convinced them to hand out tickets. Sold out before they even opened...

Yeah, I was there too. All 10 pairs "backdoored" right before opening.

Thought they were suppose to get a lot more. Oh well. Went 2/4 for Sz 12 on ADC. ATC came through again.

Back
Top Bottom