ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas trippin lol. This could've been a Jordan 72-10 type release. I'm gonna try for the kicks I really want (uncaged) and after that I'm out lol the hype is ridiculous 

I have had NO LUCK lately. I use to hit on every single ADC release like 10 straight - 350's, 750's, creams, everything.

Can't get past a splash to save my life now. Last thing i hit on was human races. Besides OG 350's I never wanted anythin more than RC's ugh. At least i just hit a restock of the represent dusk boots to hold me over I guess.

ADCa was an instant sellout after they tried again just now :smh: . Was trying to cop in hopes of a trade + cash for RC. I kind of expected this with only 68 pairs for Canada, Adidas stays ******* us over stock wise. Ah well, on to the next.

Last edited:
Adidas Canada is trash. How do you only give us 68 pairs? 
mean.gif

Lovin' the lurkers who make a new acct to post that they ate.
roll.gif

See you on the next hype release.

I haven't got anything from ADC in a while. They take my payment but I never get a confirmation page or email. I hit submit and it brings me to the "The Page you're looking for does not exist" or whatever. Either that or they said my payment is not verified and have to keep trying, meanwhile the charges are piling up on my pending activities. They're the same cards I've actually bought stuff from adidas before so I don't know what's going on anymore

Spoke to corporate customer service about this and the guy was extremely helpful and insightful. He said Adidas uses a third party payment verification process which they have no control of. With all the pending failed charges on your account, aka orders using your email, phone, address, payment, etc, it gets flagged as fraud and suspicious activity, especially with limited release products. It's a snowball effect and the more failed charges that rack up the more red flags get thrown.

The best thing to do is not use any of your old information when checking out, or don't make any orders with your previous info. It really sucks because he said there's no timeline for how long it can last and it's a case by case basis.

He did mention you can use Adidas gift cards with your previous information because gift card paid orders don't go through the same screening process as credit/debit or paypal orders.

Really sucks....

This is for TB's?!?!?!?!?

Come on people. You can't possibly need them that badly.

It's not even that we want it badly. It's the fact that footlocker and security didn't properly do their job correctly. There were people who followed rules by waiting outside and not sneaking inside. It wasn't for fair for all of us that waited patiently and kept it fair for us just to be told that they already sold out.. How the hell are you gonna give the tickets to people who aren't even supposed to be inside when you have people patiently waiting outside. It's just stupid how they handled that. Horrible management. I would of been fine taking an L through a fair play, but to be ****** over in that way? Anyone would be mad.

I dont know why they wouldnt, to be honest. Stupid to keep TB's limited.

Yeah, no joke. Ive been wanting an all black pair since the v1s came out last year. How do you GR the white pair, and not come out with an all black pair around the same time. Stupid Shenanigans :smh:

Ive been waiting for a long time for a triple black, and you pull this crap. Damn you Stupid Adidas.

Last edited:

Both of you send PayPal invoices for the market value of the shoes, and both of you pay each other's invoices and ship out. Even though you both have to pay PayPal fees, at least you're both protected.
 I asked PayPal that exact question and they said we could both do charge backs and they could side with only one of us , or one person could do a charge back first and get approved and then the other one could see that and try the same and get denied.

I wish people weren't scum bags and we could trust each other lol. I told him he could ship first because I wouldn't risk my rep on here but he has been screwed over before and I get it, he doesn't  know me.

Thanks for the tip though.

Back
Top Bottom