ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only own OG's, CB 1.0, TW 1.0, Wools, Creams

Only UB's ill ever need

Thats for you. I don't have any problem with your collection. That's what you like and its certainly good enough.

You could have said all you had was CB 2.0, White 2.0, Olive 2.0 and OG Purps and I'd give you two thumbs up.

TBs still look basically DS but I've only really worn them like 15 times

Still got doubles of both Kolors, don't think I'll ever be able to part with those beauts haha
man I've been looking for the 1.0 Kolors in size 12.5 for the longest time. Underrated IMO....just my opinion fellas no need to jump at me lmao

LMAO whats up with UC's bro lol?

I sold my black UC too just nothing like a cage
It just isnt what I thoughjt it would be... Like thinking you're in love for the first time hahaha

roll.gif
 My white uncage is my least used...  I think I only wore it twice...  
Same here man... only once for me though. They are just sitting in the forbidden dead zone of my shoe closet haha

man I've been looking for the 1.0 Kolors in size 12.5 for the longest time. Underrated IMO....just my opinion fellas no need to jump at me lmao
White/Green Kolors are one of the Top 5 UB colorways, Grey/Orange ones pretty high up there too

It just isnt what I thoughjt it would be... Like thinking you're in love for the first time hahaha

Same here man... only once for me though. They are just sitting in the forbidden dead zone of my shoe closet haha
I might just wear mine tomorrow just for the heck of it 
laugh.gif

What y'all think?
I paid for an atc and got a charge on my card but no email or order history on my account.
I hit the dudes up and they gave me an adidas order number, when I track it, adidas site says in progress.
Still have no email.
Did my order go through ?
Any help is appreciated.

Thats for you. I don't have any problem with your collection. That's what you like and its certainly good enough.

You could have said all you had was CB 2.0, White 2.0, Olive 2.0 and OG Purps and I'd give you two thumbs up.
Missed a sentence.

So it came out wrong.

I meant to start off by saying

"i feel you"

lol

One thing I like about uncage is it doesnt give you the discomfort on top of the foot even after a long wear.... 
Well since there haven't been much updates other than color, I don't have to worry about sizing up or down with those. I can get the same size as I have and know its gonna fit the same as my other uncaged.

As I stated way back before lost in the hundreds of pages of RC/TB, to me there's probably 3 distinct snugness feels among all my UBs. 1.0-2.0. 3.0 probably gonna feel different too.

I haven't worn my EQT boost in a while. Or my Pureboost ZGs in fact. so many CWs in UB caged/uncaged and now 3.0. Comfort rotation is getting outta control.

I got 4 pairs of CB 1.0's and 3 pairs of OG purps (traded one for silvers). Fight me.

I need them. And i will wear them all. Looking to add more to these two.

Ah, good for you then .

This makes me appreciate a little the fact that At least resellers are allowing others to have a chance to get a pair.

So what's the consensus about the sizing on the RCs? Waiting for more people to get their pairs before I jump on paying resale. 

No way tbs are not better than creams 
laugh.gif
Agreed. Any all black shoe just reminds me of what restaurant servers and stuff have to wear.

These TBs aren't that bad because from what i've seen theres a little bit of contrast but still not enough for me to stress over.

So what's the consensus about the sizing on the RCs? Waiting for more people to get their pairs before I jump on paying resale. 

Tts or even half size down. All my 1.0s are 10 which is my tts. My rc is a 9.5. Fits the same.

Back
Top Bottom