ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A little too high for my taste but if anyone is looking for a 9 or 11 and want to purchase from a legit place ------> http://www.midwest-kicks.com/product/adidas-ultra-boost-ltd-triple-black
mean.gif

Retail on the 1.0 Kolors was $285. The early UB collabs, dubbed the "Ultra Boost Collective" were super taxed (J&D, KVA & Kolors all retailed for 285).

I was lucky and got two of my pairs for around $140 each and the other two for about 220 each.
Didn't know that. I had an opportunity to get a pair for like 200 and I passed. Woops lol.

Retail on the 1.0 Kolors was $285. The early UB collabs, dubbed the "Ultra Boost Collective" were super taxed (J&D, KVA & Kolors all retailed for 285).

I was lucky and got two of my pairs for around $140 each and the other two for about 220 each.

i also got my pair for $140 shipped. Was sketched out at first because of the price.

I definitely like the orange kolors more. But the white/green pair looks so nice with black pants/sweats.

I was surprised they shined so much in the black light when i went bowling with the kids.

i also got my pair for $140 shipped. Was sketched out at first because of the price.

I definitely like the orange kolors more. But the white/green pair looks so nice with black pants/sweats.

I was surprised they shined so much in the black light when i went bowling with the kids.
Off topic, but how are you feeling about the Lakers this season? Pretty ******* crazy right? 

they look solid, but not WC finals solid in 3 years. I had them pegged for around 32 wins this year.
3 years a long time though. Teams can get old and fall apart at that time. It's seems a lot more possible now.

Most of the top players in the WC right now will all be like 35-38 by then.

i can agree. I'm not a flourescent fan. Doesnt fit my style. But I just copped solar yellows and can't wait for them to arrive this week. I can make an exception with that pair. I have volt yellow shoes and wear it once (like the Flyknit volts), but something about the UB's that made me change my mind. Told my self if i ever see them for retail or below, i won't ever pass on them. Disappointed in the womens version though. Week color compared to the mens.
Solar yellow/red (orange i would bet but didn't cop) are really nice. They got the Goldilocks fit for me outta all the UBs I have. I wish they made more pairs where the cross knit is black.

I need them Ultra Light Beams to hit me for that FinishLine drop tomorrow. Last chance. 
frown.gif
FNL is dropping triple blacks tomorrow?

I haven't been keeping up at all with this drop. Didn't think it would be a 2000 posts type of release.

That 3.0 does not lay well on the all white CW. You can keep those Cottonelles. I copped the grays and they look a world different to me even though they are just shades darker than that white.

Back
Top Bottom