ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah I didn't even bid. Was just monitoring the asks, saw that it dropped from 424 to 400 to 370 and said Im in at that point. 

I am most definitely buying to wear. These will be my second pair of UB's and they will be rocked. 
smart man, I blew my $25 on 3M 1.0 a few weeks back, the thought of having these for $355 ($25 off less the shipping) making me 
tired.gif
; can't believe i paid $450 smfh immaterial long term but making panic buys will cost you a lot over the long term. 

just got an offer accepted for 270 USD for livestock pure boost zg inc. international shipping to Ireland and paypal fees! ******* pumped!!

Last edited:
Anyone ever use a OneVanilla prepaid Visa gift card to place a bid on Stockx? Have one lying around just wanted to make sure they accept that as a form of payment.

Last edited:

TBs are more scarce at this point. Correct me if I am wrong, but not even adidas sports or originals stores carried Chalks?
Volume of TBs available for resell have to dwarf the chalks available for resell. That's why I said chalks are more scarce.

Demand for TBs probably dwarfs demand for chalks right now due to hype, but once that hype dies down I'd say creams will command a premium.

That being said, it looks like the creams in question are VNDS, so I'd say it's a fair trade for DS TBs.

smart man, I blew my $25 on 3M 1.0 a few weeks back, the thought of having these for $355 ($25 off less the shipping) making me 
tired.gif
; can't believe i paid $450 smfh immaterial long term but making panic buys will cost you a lot over the long term. 
Its all good man. Sometimes you pay the premium to get em first. It all evens out over the long run IMO, and you got a limited pair of kicks that are worth every penny. 

Enjoy them and wear the ish out of em. 

If you guys were buying a pair of shoes to hold for resale long term (sneaker long term haha, 6 months to 1 year) which pair and size would you buy between Triple Blacks and Reigning Champ. I think Triple Blacks will hold value since they have the 1.0 knit, while Reigning Champs should hold value since they are a collab. 

Need to re-coup some of my money spent on RC.

Its all good man. Sometimes you pay the premium to get em first. It all evens out over the long run IMO, and you got a limited pair of kicks that are worth every penny. 

Enjoy them and wear the ish out of em. 
You're right man, true. Going to make these my go to for sure haha.

Just copped the RC's off stockx for $363 shipped using that $25 off code.. Really excited for that price and pickup

Last edited:

If you guys were buying a pair of shoes to hold for resale long term (sneaker long term haha, 6 months to 1 year) which pair and size would you buy between Triple Blacks and Reigning Champ. I think Triple Blacks will hold value since they have the 1.0 knit, while Reigning Champs should hold value since they are a collab. 

Need to re-coup some of my money spent on RC.
they're both 1.0 knit, but to answer your question that you already answered yourself, RC will hold a bigger value in the long run. 

Back
Top Bottom