ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm I never got one of those either. Probably wouldn't use it anyway with all the talk of them having questionable legit checks.
can you clarify my man? I'm kind of iffy of them, but the reviews seemed good and people on NT gave the okay. I mean let's be real, I'm not expecting there to be guys running  a six sigma project on each shoe, but hiring 21 year old's off the street to give a fake thumbs up would have them shut down very fast.

How much do you guys pay on average to hem and taper a pair of jeans?
Take them to Nordstroms and just tell them you purchased from there. First make sure they carry them lol. If they ask for the tags tell them you took the. Off to wash the jeans.

The Pusha T EQT Boosts dropping tomorrow are hard as bricks. I'm really hoping i can snag a pair

How much do you guys pay on average to hem and taper a pair of jeans?

depends on if you taper from the inseam or outseam. an outseam taper should be about $20 and inseam (if you want to preserve the selvedge) about $30. hem should be about $10-15.

if you're gonna get them tapered you might not need a hem. stacks look good on tapered denim. unless of course they're crazy long

The Pusha T EQT Boosts dropping tomorrow are hard as bricks. I'm really hoping i can snag a pair
Dropped on a couple french sites and were a relatively easy cop. Make sure to check out Blends, Proper LBC, tomorrow for the release.

Military Green on top?

Man, that grey pair is sick. 2 pears please
Yep, I can tell your feeling them man lol, I want them to. I want the grey too, I passed on buying the Dark Grey that dropped with the Olive and Onix, and I'm glad I did because of those. 

They just need to come out with a good blue one and i'm done, I have RC, 3M, Onix, just need those wool grey, military and I'm done.  They are coming close with the navy's , if they released those sampled below with a blue cage. 

sample

http://www.kicksonfire.com/adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-military-green/

Back
Top Bottom