ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cancel SZN incoming! If adidas for some odd reason decides to make good on these orders props to them.

Congrats guys! My final pair shipped too but it's nice to know those waiting on their 1st pair didn't get cancelled. 

thanks man! this is my second pair...paid resell for one before they dropped :smh:
But like you, these are at the top of my UB list so I may even trade a yeezy or something for a third pair :smokin

thanks man! this is my second pair...paid resell for one before they dropped :smh:
But like you, these are at the top of my UB list so I may even trade a yeezy or something for a third pair :smokin

I'm debating doing the same. I copped all 3 Black Fridays via Confirmed and reservation apps. I'm keeping the Red but sold Coppers and willing to get rid of Greens. Already sold so many UB, NMD and J's to fund this RC splurge. Including 2 Creams and 2 OG Purples.

I paid low resell on StockX for one pair of these RC. Cancelled all my other preorders though.

At this point, though, Im thinking I have way too many and will try to trade one of my 11.5 for my sister's size. She apparently digs them and her only UB is her CB 1.0.

Last edited:
thanks man! this is my second pair...paid resell for one before they dropped
mean.gif

But like you, these are at the top of my UB list so I may even trade a yeezy or something for a third pair
smokin.gif
If those are a Us9 hit me up ....

Feel like I wrote that already too many times  
laugh.gif

I'm debating doing the same. I copped all 3 Black Fridays via Confirmed and reservation apps. I'm keeping the Red but sold Coppers and willing to get rid of Greens. Already sold so many UB, NMD and J's to fund this RC splurge. Including 2 Creams and 2 OG Purples.

I paid low resell on StockX for one pair of these RC. Cancelled all my other preorders though.

At this point, though, Im thinking I have way too many and will try to trade one of my 11.5 for my sister's size. She apparently digs them and her only UB is her CB 1.0.

yeah i got all 3 also with a couple of extra coppers. All of mine are strictly to obtain other kicks since i dont like them lol. I've sold a few things too and put some more up today.

The ADC order I got coming is unfortunately an 11.5 (copped off the restock so had to take whatever I could get), so either by sell or trade Ill get my size 9. And yeah, that would be a good look for your sister!

If those are a Us9 hit me up ....

Feel like I wrote that already too many times  :lol:

if ur in the NYC area, pm me

If anyone is looking for a pair of size 12 tan boost. Let me know, I tried to cancel order but too late. Friendly oop

View media item 2249692
Honestly thought I had more pairs than this :rolleyes

Black/White shoes are always must a must for me. Grey shoes are my favorite. Not really into blue shoes but I catch a lot of dodger games so they work. Only pair left to UNDS is SNS. :nthat:

Kind of crazy I went from not buying sneakers since finishing college to this. What a year.....

You can skip me with the dad shoes pg62 pg62

Last edited:
how long does goat take to authenticate? sold a pair for my friend and they've had it since tuesday?

how long does goat take to authenticate? sold a pair for my friend and they've had it since tuesday?
takes a few days when they're busy, unless there's a problem with the shoes. but i wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom