ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly thought I had more pairs than this
eyes.gif

Black/White shoes are always must a must for me. Grey shoes are my favorite. Not really into blue shoes but I catch a lot of dodger games so they work. Only pair left to UNDS is SNS.
nthat.gif

Kind of crazy I went from not buying sneakers since finishing college to this. What a year.....

You can skip me with the dad shoes @pg62
Gah. SNS. I'm trying to trade my extra WWs for them.

Honestly thought I had more pairs than this
eyes.gif

Black/White shoes are always must a must for me. Grey shoes are my favorite. Not really into blue shoes but I catch a lot of dodger games so they work. Only pair left to UNDS is SNS.
nthat.gif

Kind of crazy I went from not buying sneakers since finishing college to this. What a year.....

You can skip me with the dad shoes @pg62
You strictly 1.0? 
nerd.gif

yeah i got all 3 also with a couple of extra coppers. All of mine are strictly to obtain other kicks since i dont like them lol. I've sold a few things too and put some more up today.

The ADC order I got coming is unfortunately an 11.5 (copped off the restock so had to take whatever I could get), so either by sell or trade Ill get my size 9. And yeah, that would be a good look for your sister!
if ur in the NYC area, pm me
Just did man
I traded he choco 750's I hit on confirmed to a homie. I couldn't pull off those damn boots anyway
roll.gif
Hell of a trade imo/ However the Chocos are the only 750 I really like 

Thanks. And yes, your sig had a 10 Creams and then you wanted a RC 9.5 for 9 swap, so that piqued my interest with the sizing. I'm a TTS I typically go 10 across the UB board. But to completely honest, size 9.5 wool will work with no issues. Slightly snug, but definitely still comfortable. Really 9.5 or 10 in wool works well either way for me. Same with the uncaged; however, I wasn't really a fan of the those enough to purchase them. Thanks for the 3.0 feedback, too. I don't frequent this thread as much anymore.
If you can fit in some 9.5s I'd guess you could fit in a size 9 RC. Just a guess though; might be some others around who have gone a full size down

I stretched out a 9.5 UB CB 2.0 and it's snug but feels great. Toe is at the gradient line almost. I'm looking to trade my 10.5 RC, so... 8.5 then?

I would cop the RC pureboost with the student email discount to save myself some money, but I already got a pair coming from sneakerpolitics.com and they dont accept returns :x

Anyone in the NY/NJ area looking to size swap on the King Push's, got a size 10 looking for 10.5

just curious, lots of guys say they want to size swap or trade for a shoe they want, how would you go about doing it? I would be too scared to trade shoes. Too many horror stories and shady people. I would love to get V2s for either my reigning champs or triple blacks but don't see how I could make a safe trade.

just curious, lots of guys say they want to size swap or trade for a shoe they want, how would you go about doing it? I would be too scared to trade shoes. Too many horror stories and shady people. I would love to get V2s for either my reigning champs or triple blacks but don't see how I could make a safe trade.

I would only ever trade in person

I hear you I'm not doing any trades where I'm mailing to a stranger. Idk how guys do it, 'maybe PayPal invoice each other for the same amount ? Idk lol

Can anyone comment on Tiro 15 vs Tiro 17 pants?

Looking for something like tech fleece but not tech fleece?

I love my Tiro 15, idk what exactly you'd like to know but they're comfortable, no issues with pockets being too shallow and I like the taper

I own the Tiro 15, very thin pant since it is a soccer pant, I think they are really comfortable...slightly tapered with zippered ankles, go down a size for more of a tech fleece fit as they run slightly big

Last edited:

Very thin pant since it is a soccer pant, slightly tapered with zippered ankles, go down a size for more of a tech fleece fit as they run slightly big
That's the 17 or the 15? I don't see zippers in the pic for the 15

View media item 2249692
Honestly thought I had more pairs than this :rolleyes

Black/White shoes are always must a must for me. Grey shoes are my favorite. Not really into blue shoes but I catch a lot of dodger games so they work. Only pair left to UNDS is SNS. :nthat:

You can skip me with the dad shoes pg62 pg62

:lol: thats pretty good. I guess most of my $ went to some other brands later this year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom