ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2249692
Honestly thought I had more pairs than this :rolleyes

Black/White shoes are always must a must for me. Grey shoes are my favorite. Not really into blue shoes but I catch a lot of dodger games so they work. Only pair left to UNDS is SNS. :nthat:

Kind of crazy I went from not buying sneakers since finishing college to this. What a year.....

You can skip me with the dad shoes @pg62

We have almost the same collection. Only difference was royals, navys and wg. Instead I have creams and silvers. Neutral colors ftw.

We have almost the same collection. Only difference was royals, navys and wg. Instead I have creams and silvers. Neutral colors ftw.

Sold my creams and on the lookout for silvers. There's a size 10 on stockx but no way I'm paying $250. Put a bid in for $230 and someone outbid me this morning. Not going any higher so the search continues.

Last edited:

looking for random **** to cop on adidas now lmao
I spent like 40 minutes earlier trying to do the same thing lol.. only thing worthy i saw was the ZNE hoodie and the black R2 in women i had in cart for no reason.  
laugh.gif

gonna scrap this whole 40% thing

its nice and all but there's nothing I want that bad, and living in canada id have to hassle to get it sent here

Man i browsed the **** out of adidas just looking for random stuff and only came away with a bunch of climacool socks (best no shows imo) lakers shorts and a pair of black shorts. I wanted to do more damage.

After searching through this website up and down for things to cop for 40%... adidas non-hyped products are wild trash :lol:

If this was NDC I would have cleaned up

Wow everything was horrible at adidas, why???? I saw some track suits that were worth it like a week ago? Doble U Te efe adidas 

copped tri colors and human race track jacket and crewneck for 40% off. if they cancel they cancel, if it works, sweet deal. worth a shot

Sold my creams and on the lookout for silvers. There's a size 10 on stockx but no way I'm paying $250. Put a bid in for $230 and someone outbid me this morning. Not going any higher so the search continues.

Silvers was my firs UB but they are the least worn. Goodluck hunting bro.

Back
Top Bottom