ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if I'm spamming.. but I will ask this same question in 2-3 threads.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

What do you do? Besides the typical clean up on the outside if you need to.
Lysol spray the inside of the shoe and clean the outside with wipes or a wet rag.

Sorry if I'm spamming.. but I will ask this same question in 2-3 threads.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

What do you do? Besides the typical clean up on the outside if you need to.
When it comes to materials like PK or FK it is easy to wash them, scrub them, spray lysol inside, and use clorox wipes.  As for those leather type shoes like jordans, I stay away since there is not much ventilation inside and you can just imagine it is a sauna for their toes in there.  I usually base the "wear" on the bottom outsoles and heel drag. If it looks decent to you then take them and clean them. 

I also don't use their original insoles and just replace them with another. 

If it saves you up to 50% the market value then I think it is worth the trouble.

Those are going to be asia exclusives or Adidas will release only 50 pairs in the US and the rest will go to a German outlet.

I know this because I like them and that's is what happens to every pair of UB that I really want.  FML

Sorry:frown:

Well damn just ******* on me with that comment smh haha

Someone is selling size 12 3ms that looks pretty new  for 300 right now on SGLA. If it was my size I would jump all over that ****. 

Anyone from LA can swoop in.

Og trip blacks today.

laugh.gif
not bad but they are nowhere near to how beautifull the true TB are 

thought it was the real TB's lol. looks great man. how did you do it?

any effects on the shoe? or its will be just the same as the real TB's?

anybody orders get cancelled with the edu.com jig? I missed out on that one.
no cancellations for me yet and my cousin told me his orders surprisingly have actually shipped. looks like they might actually be going thru with it.

Last edited:
For people that missed out on tricolors, the edu jig will likely hopefully drive down resell price as well

So I was able to cop on the nmd Trio color when they restocked randomly and I am a size 11.5-12 and I thought I copped a 12.5 and found out that it would probably be too big on me. Turns out I ordered a 11.5 not 12.5... Made my sunday 
nthat.gif

For people that missed out on tricolors, the edu jig will likely hopefully drive down resell price as well
I doubt it drives it down much. Only like a bit over 500 restocked and I doubt everyone ordered it with the jig. But hey, I can be wrong and its better for the people that missed.

I doubt it drives it down much. Only like a bit over 500 restocked and I doubt everyone ordered it with the jig. But hey, I can be wrong and its better for the people that missed.
Maybe just a little bit. Doubt most people even knew about it.

the most anticipate ub that is coming out?
not for me.. dont really like the mid turtle neck thing its got going on... or the white heel cup. Appreciate the design, just not this particular vision.

I say mine is the military olive UB, if that actually comes out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom