ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In reference to your UB size, what size did you go with?

Late response, but my regular ub are always tts (9). I had no choice but to get 9 in these cuz it was the smallest my spot had. I was worried they would fit big, and sure enough I was right

Late response, but my regular ub are always tts (9). I had no choice but to get 9 in these cuz it was the smallest my spot had. I was worried they would fit big, and sure enough I was right
damn, i wear a tts (8.5) in ultraboost as well, and got the same size as ultraboost size. weird i could't get a 8 this release, ended up with the 8.5. i thought 8.5 was way rarer. we'll see what happens when they come in.

those of you going half down in RC, do you guys wear them with your toes touching the edge of the toebox or something?  i went with my normal UB size and it seems fine with a little room at the front.  if i size down any, my toes bulge out the front. not a good look imo so i'm just wondering.

those of you going half down in RC, do you guys wear them with your toes touching the edge of the toebox or something?  i went with my normal UB size and it seems fine with a little room at the front.  if i size down any, my toes bulge out the front. not a good look imo so i'm just wondering.

Maybe a half inch space from the end when I half size down. But usually wear thin socks.

Did Adidas release the TBs in size 12.5 or 13? I don't remember seeing it on Adidas.com. Have a 12 and would need either 12.5 or 13. 

Still waiting for that Olive RD 
nerd.gif

The real question for me is: Where in the world is my JD TB uncaged? Will it be round 2 of trash service from them? 

my last order from JD actually took over a month to get to me (olive nmd)
now i wait for this order lol. i shouldve known better

My last order from them took 1 month to get to me, but I submitted chargeback after waiting for 3 weeks without any tracking info, even after contacting them. Got my money back, and the shoes arrived. 
mean.gif

My last order from them took 1 month to get to me, but I submitted chargeback after waiting for 3 weeks without any tracking info, even after contacting them. Got my money back, and the shoes arrived. :smh:

pretty much same here. no idea how it takes them so long, and money gets returned, but shoes still leave their possession. how are they making money, and how do hey manage to take so damn long?
is it just me or do they send the "dispatched" email but never actually provide tracking?

pretty much same here. no idea how it takes them so long, and money gets returned, but shoes still leave their possession. how are they making money, and how do hey manage to take so damn long?
is it just me or do they send the "dispatched" email but never actually provide tracking?

Same here. I have to contact them through Twitter to get tracking info, if there's any.

shipping is $20, so 395 total.. decent, but thats already shipped price in some facebook groups
True as well, I'm still foolishly waiting for the EU drop, maybe there prices will drop a little more. 

The real question for me is: Where in the world is my JD TB uncaged? Will it be round 2 of trash service from them? 
You get any shipping notifications from them? DHL notified me that my pair from JD has touched down in the states. Still supposed to receive them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom