ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, I probably wouldn't even wear the Naked's much anyway. But it would've been nice to finally be successful in copping a limited pair for once.
A word of advice- cop what you like man, not what's hyped/limited. Otherwise you would have ended up with a shoe you will barely wear.

Better to buy cws you will get more use/wear out of regardless if it is limited or not. Now if the limited pair just so happens to be a cw you love, then that's a completely different story
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Agreed, I probably wouldn't even wear the Naked's much anyway. But it would've been nice to finally be successful in copping a limited pair for once.

A word of advice- cop what you like man, not what's hyped/limited. Otherwise you would have ended up with a shoe you will barely wear.

Better to buy cws you will get more use/wear out of regardless if it is limited or not. Now if the limited pair just so happens to be a cw you love, then that's a completely different story :lol:  

The issue is availability. It is so hard to actually get things you want it forces you to get into all hyped releases so you can resell or trade for the actual shoes you want on the secondary market. And with adidas you get lucky and actually get thorugh on RCs and they are half a size too big and you are back into resale and size swap BS. Or you actually get tri-co NMDs and they get stolen off your porch and you have to wait 20 buisness days for a refund. ALL HYPOTHETICALs :lol:

Its way harder then just buy what you want. Because if you are like me and its retail or bust....it becomes way more difficult

Created an account on Naked, filled out all my info around 12am with the browser open and went to sleep. Never woke up 
laugh.gif

Same exact thing i was thinking. I copped a DS pair of CB's about two months ago as a backup and never touched them, but these feel so much more comfortable.

Also when i wore my burgundy pair this week it was raining and i didn't feel a drop of water on the toebox, usually something that happens instantly with the 1.0's.
Wearing 3.0's while it pours. You're right about not feeling water in the toe box area. Been wearing these to the gym as well because they're so damn comfy.

Last edited:
Still waiting on shipping from Naked from my order. It did have 2 pairs in the order but they said limit 2 so.....:rolleyes

Last edited:
The issue is availability. It is so hard to actually get things you want it forces you to get into all hyped releases so you can resell or trade for the actual shoes you want on the secondary market. And with adidas you get lucky and actually get thorugh on RCs and they are half a size too big and you are back into resale and size swap BS. Or you actually get tri-co NMDs and they get stolen off your porch and you have to wait 20 buisness days for a refund. ALL HYPOTHETICALs
laugh.gif

Its way harder then just buy what you want. Because if you are like me and its retail or bust....it becomes way more difficult
Damn sorry all that happened to you bro, especially the stolen NMD situation- that's crazy. It's that time of year where people get desperate for holiday gifts so they go porch shopping for other people's packages instead of buying their own crap. I actually just read an article on that... they call them "Porch Pirates"
laugh.gif

I get what you mean though about it being so hard to cop what you want. I've been there plenty of times and it's frustrating af. I don't resell though and try to keep my resale purchases to a minimum. Struck out on RCs release day and was planning on paying resale for them, but the desire for them diminished and now I no longer even want them. Got through on both TB 1.0 and TB UC at release for retail though, so it all evens out. You win some, you lose some.

Last edited:

Better to buy cws you will get more use/wear out of regardless if it is limited or not. Now if the limited pair just so happens to be a cw you love, then that's a completely different story :lol:  

I totally agree. If you don't know by now the CB 1.0s are my favorite and this will be my second pair. I was just hoping to get a pair of the Naked's because I am a night owl and can use it as trade bait for the RC's, which I have a hard time justifying paying resell prices for.

Wearing 3.0's while it pours. You're right about not feeling water in the toe box area. Been wearing these to the gym as well because they're so damn comfy.
Has your pair streched at all? Got another .5 size down pair coming in soon to compare. If these fit it'll be a complete full size down from my 1.0 pairs. 

I stopped caring about shoes a long time ago but I'm hoping to scoop a pair of Boosts tomorrow for a xmas gift. How do I give myself the best shot ? :nerd:

Has your pair streched at all? Got another .5 size down pair coming in soon to compare. If these fit it'll be a complete full size down from my 1.0 pairs. 
Feels roomier if that makes any sense? My toe is still almost touching the toe box though so sizing down wouldn't be ideal for me.

EQTs always seemed too chunky to me but I could get with these Palace PK joints if only they had Boost soles.

Back
Top Bottom