ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I get brand loyalty but take it too far and it's boring IMO.  Plenty of great kicks out there from other companies including Nike, even if you care nothing about Jordans.

Nike latest designs(jordans aside) from looking at sneaker news / updates has been interesting to be honest.. Cant remember the names but some of them have sleeker and more modern/edgy design language than before. I am thinking maybe nike is really starting to respond to adidas. Competition is always good.

Nike latest designs(jordans aside) from looking at sneaker news / updates has been interesting to be honest.. Cant remember the names but some of them have sleeker and more modern/edgy design language than before. I am thinking maybe nike is really starting to respond to adidas. Competition is always good.
They already had the fkrc before the ultra boost came in ... 

I first learned of him when the RCs started to hit stores and i thought it was like a kid from soho or something but quite the total opposite. He does seem genuine and collects any pairs including gradients without looking down on them. Definitely is taking advantage off the hype.

I hate that Boost God guy. I like what adidas has been doing lately with Boost technology but I dislike these Boost Butt Buddy hypebeasts.

Hi guys!
I'm just here to post on page 4000.
Who's ready for Rogue One?! Lol
Good luck to those taking final exams!
Edit: jumped the gun on this post. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
i don't think much of the Teddy guy also.  I watch his videos just to check out his latest cops that's all.  Just skip to the 2nd half of his videos to see shoes.

Teddy isn't for everybody (but that can be said about anybody), he's actually one of the nicest/genuine guys out there (especially on twitter where most people are db's)

teddy guy is a certified clown

having every hyped up shoe doesnt earn you respect or make you a cool/interesting person

but to each their own 

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Boost has all the hype but Jordan has all the history. Jordans are what got me sucked into the sneaker game.

Yes I agree with this. I/my parents couldn't afford Jordans while a youngen but now that I can I was able to wait it out and acquire the OG releases I always wanted. But I only go for the Jordan 1s now since it is more sleek and versatile.

I hate that Boost God guy. I like what adidas has been doing lately with Boost technology but I dislike these Boost Butt Buddy hypebeasts.

Triple B's #BOOSTBUTTBUDDY

Just watched his video for the first time. And you are absolutely correct on that hash tag. Hahaha

Naked to minty for me...  Congrats to those who wanted to rock and was able to cop...  Lets see how many FS goes up on ebay/goat/stockx in the next week lol

Still hoping I can grab a pair for a present on the 23rd but not gonna be too salty if I miss out. That in-hand pic makes me fine with passing on a personal pair

Think I'll probably be away from the internet when the Kith mids drop so it's looking like CNY is the next strike-out for me. Unless there's something before then of course...

That tongue and heel tab mesh colors are what makes the Naked collab not look good at all to me. Should've been the same color as the PK or at least closer in color instead of a completely different shade.

I'm not making any judgments off a crappy cellphone picture. Most things don't look very flattering when a point blank, full frontal flash photo is taken.

This was what released at 1am this morning?! I'll wait til some of you take ON FEET pictures with whatever outfit you can pull off before I give my opinion.
Some of you guys trying to go matchy matchy with your girl on this one is really p***y whooped.
But if you did it for resell or trade bait then... ‍♂️
A lot of people here were trying to cop for their girl.....

but your post almost made me spit out my coffee
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom