ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need some advice: I won the Yeezy raffle from Undefeated in LA, do I keep them or do I sell and buy the cream ultraboost I've been wanting forever but couldn't justify paying $400 for?

Also if you live in LA, I recently launched a Streetwear/Sneakers/culture website similar to complex but specifically for Los Angeles. Check it out www.fairrosela.com

I also need writers so if you have any interest or know anyone who would be good have them email me info@fairrosela.com or send a DM
You just answered your own question though... 

Need some advice: I won the Yeezy raffle from Undefeated in LA, do I keep them or do I sell and buy the cream ultraboost I've been wanting forever but couldn't justify paying $400 for?
Seems like you're asking if Creams are worth the $400 price tag? I don't think they are TBH but the combination of limited supply and high demand naturally leads to that. There will never be a restock, so, if you really want them, you should get 'em while you can. DS pairs are drying up, so prices will only go up.

Last edited:

Sorry, I'm not that guy.  I have tiffany Sauconys, but I don't understand why AMERICANS are so hell bent on classifying colors to certain genders. 

Every other country I lived in no one cares that men wear pastel colors, but here in the good old US of A we try to connect color pallets with sexuality which makes no sense at all.

How hard is it to wear a white or mint t-shirt, polo, or button down and mint shoes.  You are making things way to difficult here. 

I'm not sensitive to what you said, but do you really think anyone is going to feel any shame in wearing these shoes just because some random NT member doesn't like them.

If so, you give yourself way too much credit.  

I don't need to post any pics of me wearing my clothes because I could care less about your opinion.  #randomfashionista  #internetbullyinggonewrong
You cared enough about my opinion to reply and defend your sense of style and even to boast that you are a "fashionista" ..*golf clap*...

Don't know how my comment was implied as bullying when I was just stating my opinion about wearing matching pairs with their girl on this particular shoe that was promoted specifically for women.  I also have worn Tiffiany colored shoes, like the tiffany dunks but of course that had mixed black and silver in them so that does not really count. 

I wasn't looking for approval from OTHERS or anything from my comment.  I was just saying "me,myself and I" would like to see how it can be worn.  That is why I'll hold my opinion about it later.  Just like how I want to know how the KOLORS UB collab can be pulled off. 

You have your opinion and I have mine, just like your statement to generalize "Americans" with colors to sexuality/genders. You even go ahead and speak for them by stating "we".  Your statements and assumptions here are great for a FORUM because that is YOUR opinion with no real facts or proof that all Americans feel the same way or views like you.  However, I wouldn't go as far ahead and implying that my comment was some form of bullying or to shame someone.  

And I think YOU give yourself too much credit with those assumptions and hashtags.  

Sidenote: Did you know that hashtags have no real use in a discussion forum?  You might want to try that in twitter, IG, FB,etc.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Just ordered these...

Went TTS

Went +1/2

Hoping to get even faster in 2017! I'm also hoping there'll be more COLORED outsoles for 2017 BOOST models [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Give a review about them after you put enough miles into them.  I want to know how you compare the adizero Prime to FKR  since you logged many miles in those.

Naked have already shipped my shoes and are scheduled to arrive in 4 days from Denmark to New Zealand. Must say I am impressed with their fast service.

Also picked up some tripple white 3.0s today fit damn comfy was a bit hesitant after reading reviews on the 3.0. Happy with the purchase!

Naked have already shipped my shoes and are scheduled to arrive in 4 days from Denmark to New Zealand. Must say I am impressed with their fast service.

Also picked up some tripple white 3.0s today fit damn comfy was a bit hesitant after reading reviews on the 3.0. Happy with the purchase!
Denmark to New Zealand shipping is faster than JD Sports shipping from their warehouse to the port.

How was the fit? I heard you can go .5 size down

Teddy's collection is great. But man his mannerisms sometimes make him seem cocky af. And that corny merch...

Teddy's collection is great. But man his mannerisms sometimes make him seem cocky af. And that corny merch...

Agreed about the merch, don't get it and don't get the people who want it. His videos are however really well edited and the music is dope.

Also his view on Nike is dumb. Nike is still massive and tech fleece + shoes like Lunarepic and Internationalists are great.

Last edited:
Agreed about the merch, don't get it and don't get the people who want it. His videos are however really well edited and the music is dope.

Also his view on Nike is dumb. Nike is still massive and tech fleece + shoes like Lunarepic and Internationalists are great.

Him trying to get props from Ronnie is hilarious and cringey "Oh that's great" as he opens the door to let him out.

Hes cool but he is wicked cocky. He thinks hes something right now. But hey good for him. Hes too extra with being obsessed with boost. Hell post up his cam and walk around just to show off his outfit lol and he shouts out names sometimes to make it seem like hes connected. Like bra you shaped like shrek step nephew take a break

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom