ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 6 min head start is crucial to winning. I could not even win Space Jams (super GR) with a 5 min head start. Although, to be fair, I didn't want them enough to check in for 6 mins.

Last edited:
Another 6 min L from FTL for me.

only thing i've hit was massive GR space jams and that was upgraded waitlist 5m head start
mean.gif

Hey NT,

First time making a purchase off kijiji for RCs but seller is from out of town. I would need to have them shipped to me. 

Anyone got tips on what I should do to avoid getting scammed? I'm new to this. Feel free to PM me to avoid spam here

Thanks! appreciate it :D

Hey NT,

First time making a purchase off kijiji for RCs but seller is from out of town. I would need to have them shipped to me. 

Anyone got tips on what I should do to avoid getting scammed? I'm new to this. Feel free to PM me to avoid spam here

Thanks! appreciate it :D
Paypal invoice

I hit 2/3 Black Fridays on Champs with just checkin no VIP or Plat
That's crazy. Lots of people take L's even with 5 minutes and I presume a fair amount still take L's even with the full 6 minute head start. Are your local footstores in a big city or small town? I

I just noticed your profile says SF/LA. That's pretty strange then. Maybe your size has one of the lower demands on the app? 

Last edited:
Anyone need size 5/13 tricolor NMDs for retail + shipping/fees? I also have a size 10.5 RC Ub that I need to sell haha. Surprisingly no one interested bc of all the restocks... 

Also have a size 7 TB UB if you need to get a pair for your girl for Christmas... 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

For the cities that have these apps, they seem like they work pretty well. 

Ton of dudes hitting on multiple pairs again. 

For us that aren't in those cities.... gotta hope for ADC / online raffles
Yeah, that seems to be the case. Curious why they started the beta testing for the apps in Florida instead of large cities like LA, NY, Chicago or SF. 

As for hitting multiple pairs, is this on the same account and different Champs or FTL locations? Or are they using multiple phones with someone else's info? I'm guessing the top resellers probably have multiple VIP Platinum accounts already set up to bring in a good amount of Yeezy's in various sizes. 

Anyone need size 5/13 tricolor NMDs for retail + shipping/fees? I also have a size 10.5 RC Ub that I need to sell haha. Surprisingly no one interested bc of all the restocks... 

Also have a size 7 TB UB if you need to get a pair for your girl for Christmas... 
glasses.gif
You would be able to easily sell the sz 10.5 on GOAT for $350-370 almost immediately. Most sizes are still trending/hovering mid 300's to 400. Restocks are probably close to over. Prices are going to up shortly. I give it 4-5 months. 

Last edited:

Yeah, that seems to be the case. Curious why they started the beta testing for the apps in Florida instead of large cities like LA, NY, Chicago or SF. 

As for hitting multiple pairs, is this on the same account and different Champs or FTL locations? Or are they using multiple phones with someone else's info? I'm guessing the top resellers probably have multiple VIP Platinum accounts already set up to bring in a good amount of Yeezy's in various sizes. 

You would be able to easily sell the sz 10.5 on GOAT for $350-370 almost immediately. Most sizes are still trending/hovering mid 300's to 400. Restocks are probably close to over. Prices are going to up shortly. I give it 4-5 months. 
Hm, I just need GOAT to approve me to sell 
indifferent.gif

Need some advice: I won the Yeezy raffle from Undefeated in LA, do I keep them or do I sell and buy the cream ultraboost I've been wanting forever but couldn't justify paying $400 for?

Also if you live in LA, I recently launched a Streetwear/Sneakers/culture website similar to complex but specifically for Los Angeles. Check it out www.fairrosela.com

I also need writers so if you have any interest or know anyone who would be good have them email me info@fairrosela.com or send a DM

Back
Top Bottom