ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Rfs are going to spike back up once people strike out on the restock and all the quick resellers dry up.

Just cleaned my white/white 1.0s using the washing machine method...came out looking ds

Wore em damn near every day for months in rain and what not and they were looking kinda shabby, but all good now...

These are the best ub to me- wearable every day, and i probly should cop a third pair b4 theyre all gone

Last edited:
Just cleaned my white/white 1.0s using the washing machine method...came out looking ds

Wore em damn near every day for months in rain and what not and they were looking kinda shabby, but all good now...

These are the best ub to me- wearable every day, and i probly should cop a third pair b4 theyre all gone
Been contemplating doing this with my 1.0s as well. I wonder how many times you can do this with no ill-effects?

Sorry for all of the price checks but I'm not much of an UB guy. I have both of the Concepts Heist pack in size 11. Is $300 for both a fair # to ask?

Upcoming Styles 

Enjoy 

Happy Holidays 

ULTRA BOOST PARLEY

CP9685

EXPECTED INTRO DATE JUNE

ULTRABOOST LACELESS

S80770

EXPECTED INTRO DATE AUGUST

ULTRABOOST 

CG3041 

EXPECTED INTRO DATE AUGUST 

Only three on this list I can get with and it's really just the top and bottom pair. Repped for info. 

any sizing info on trail boosts?

Just got mine today in-store and had the chance to try them on. Tried both TTS and .5 down. Was a tough one but decided to go tts. Once you put them on they seem big, but I felt that tts was more comfortable while walking around a bit and a safier choice. I do have wide feet though.

I think that you can def go .5 down and I think most people will. Still as I said I decided tts...not sure if I helped. If you have normal/skinny feet probably go .5 down. I really like them in person and even though probably most people would not agree, I think I kinda like them more than the ub.

Last edited:

Upcoming Styles 

Enjoy 

Happy Holidays 

ULTRABOOST PRIDE 

CP9632 

EXPECTED INTRO DATE MAY 

ULTRA BOOST PARLEY

CP9685

EXPECTED INTRO DATE JUNE

ULTRABOOST 

CG3041 

EXPECTED INTRO DATE AUGUST 

Really feeling all three of these!

RF's came in, I know people said they are hard to get on but jesussss.
[h1]Pup approved.[/h1][h1]Difference in the opening[/h1]

Last edited:

experienced woman vs. virgin
roll.gif

RF's came in, I know people said they are hard to get on but jesussss.
[h1]Pup approved.[/h1][h1]Difference in the opening[/h1]
Lol yea damn, they are really damn hard to get on. kinda dislike that though. but once they are on they are fire.

*Checks NT*

*Sees photos of upcoming UBs*

*Says "eh they're alright" to self*

*Checks Twitter*

*Lord Sneakeraddet posts exact same pics*

Back
Top Bottom