ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone wants to trade their Kith UBs for my Jordan 12 OVOs. Really torn, OVOs are selling significantly higher right now.

What would y'all do??

Theoretically, you have a couple more shots at Kith in next 24 hours. White Jordan 12 ovo may not release again even at All Star Weekend. Think black 12s next.
Worst case: sell the ovos, pick up kith at lower price point and pocket difference/make money.
Jordans probably more resale staying power, but Kith boost gets the hype price up right now/after the wide release gives out the Ls.

Whats a good price to buy RC UBs in a 9.5? I thought I was ok with not having it but now i feel like I need it lol 
laugh.gif

I can't get down with the clown UBs... i feel like people would just get angry at me and I'd question every interaction with other humans while wearing them... Too much sauce

Upcoming Styles 
Enjoy 
Happy Holidays 

ULTRABOOST LACELESS
S80770
EXPECTED INTRO DATE AUGUST
View media item 2281129

ZOMG. Just take my $$$. The beige outsole is the clincher! :smokin

They're just as comfortable as UB in my opinion. I looked at the outsole it looks like there's Boost running through the whole shoe no?

Also, just had to throw this in I copped these for $29

View media item 2281378

NICE! That's the first Boost model/cw that I really liked. Info on the location?

Last edited:
Most of the time people say the stuff is ugly and then later on, they end up buying it.

I've been guilty of not liking something and then end up liking them once i see "real" pics (3M and Creams).

But i can say every pair that was just posted for 2017 will be passed on by me.

Ugh March shipping. Preordered Kaws companions on MOMA and they ship in March too even though they took my money now :frown:

Back
Top Bottom