ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn! I forgot about ebates. I give aways hundreds because i can't ever remember to use ebates. I wish i could purchase something through ebates that would automatically trigger anytime i visit a website to purchase something.
For next time you can double dip on the rebates cash back.
open two new windows one ebates and the other mrrebates. go through the process of purchasing and complete under one of the windows.  As with the other one refresh it and it will empty the bag but the order will still be recorded under that rebate site.  That's how double dipping works. 
tongue.gif

Helps ease the price paid.

any sizing info on trail boosts?

Just got mine today in-store and had the chance to try them on. Tried both TTS and .5 down. Was a tough one but decided to go tts. Once you put them on they seem big, but I felt that tts was more comfortable while walking around a bit and a safier choice. I do have wide feet though.

I think that you can def go .5 down and I think most people will. Still as I said I decided tts...not sure if I helped. If you have normal/skinny feet probably go .5 down. I really like them in person and even though probably most people would not agree, I think I kinda like them more than the ub.

Mine finally came today. Put them on and fell in love. This is my first time actually having a boost shoe on foot.

Can anyone tell me how regular UBs fit compared to trails? I went 11.5 and they fit perfectly.

I had a shoe cleaning kit and I was able to cart the Kith Ub to check out. Confirmed the cart and while it was loading to confirm my credit card, it removed my shoes and charge me $50 for the kit (half of it was shipping alone).. they better cancel my order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom