ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how long it usually takes sellers to ship to goat after they confirm the order and packaged it? Been a few days since it was confirmed.

This is my first purchase on goat
Once the seller ships it usually takes 3-4 days to be received from GOAT then it may take 1-2 days to verify the sneaker. After that its being shipped to you. However, you're running on holiday schedule and I don't know how long that takes. 

Anyone know how long it usually takes sellers to ship to goat after they confirm the order and packaged it? Been a few days since it was confirmed.

This is my first purchase on goat
They give sellers up to 72 hours to ship. If it's been almost 3 days already they most likely just shipped out last minute. 

I was helping my brother win a pair from Undefeated and we both ended up taking the W. Didn't think I would like these but they were to clean to pass up. Now I completed the Kith x adidas set :pimp:

View media item 2282580

I traded for them, he won by a hundred at least but it's whatever. we were both in it to wear the pairs we got since we copped at retail so wasn't concerned about the resell price difference too much. Just wanted these bad

Back
Top Bottom