ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was at Undefeated Silverlake as well and they had 12 of each shoe. After the Mids sold out most people left and about 15 stayed for the Trail Boosts. Me and my brother ended up copping a pair each...

View media item 2282658
Now I own both Mids and Trail Boosts :pimp:

I need the creams im gonna bite the bullet at $450 and stop waiting to find one at $400. You guys think Goat is the way to go over ebay?
Use GOAT if you want to be assured about the shoe's authenticity or you could also check out StockX aswell. Creams are only going to go up in price as pairs are getting rarer.

I need the creams im gonna bite the bullet at $450 and stop waiting to find one at $400. You guys think Goat is the way to go over ebay?
Also 3Ms are amazing in person so I don't think you'd regret buying either one you pick, I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I think I might like them over my creams

I was at Undefeated Silverlake as well and they had 12 of each shoe. After the Mids sold out most people left and about 15 stayed for the Trail Boosts. Me and my brother ended up copping a pair each...

Now I own both Mids and Trail Boosts
pimp.gif
Hahahah you got the size 12 I passed up on! I'm glad they were able to go to someone in the forum and this is exactly why I don't buy a pair of shoes I don't want just to resell! Yeah I wanted the UB Mids and won this raffle for the Trails but I didn't like them after trying them on and glad you were able to eat! Happy new year fam.

anyone else feel the 1.0 ultra went and go. meaning that most of them were sitting and now it's nearly impossible to find certain colorways that were sitting. I know at my local champs the creams were sitting for a good while. 

Last edited:
Hahahah you got the size 12 I passed up on! I'm glad they were able to go to someone in the forum and this is exactly why I don't buy a pair of shoes I don't want just to resell! Yeah I wanted the UB Mids and won this raffle for the Trails but I didn't like them after trying them on and glad you were able to eat! Happy new year fam.

That was my brother that copped the pair! Yeah he actually wanted that pair and he was hyped he was able to get them! I actually got an assist from someone I was talking to and gave me their winning ticket lol. Thanks man! We definitely cop to rock, happy new year!

anyone else feel the 1.0 ultra went and go. meaning that most of them were sitting and now it's nearly impossible to find certain colorways that were sitting. I know at my local champs the creams were sitting for a good while. 
Yup, thats exactly what happened.

Nah I don't think creams sat anywhere or even the 3ms. They went in minutes instead of seconds like the releases now. All other color ways did though like the wool greys which are highly sought after now.

creams sat in small cities that didn't have a sneaker scene. One of my friends bought a bunch that was just sitting on the shelves. That won't happen here in NYC tho 
laugh.gif

Wish I knew about the drops where they sat. I had to pay resale but it was only 240 at the time. Nowhere near the prices now but it would have been nice to double up at retail.

That was my brother that copped the pair! Yeah he actually wanted that pair and he was hyped he was able to get them! I actually got an assist from someone I was talking to and gave me their winning ticket lol. Thanks man! We definitely cop to rock, happy new year!
That's what it's all about happy for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom