ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should just post that DM right out in open.
What's the problem?
Oh, I don't know.
Maybe because they're suppose to be a retail store selling product to general public. Not just their friends & family or resellers. If they're not releasing a product after announcement, then say so. Stop pretending to be a good honest company. F* them.
Would launch one right up to their supplier.
You're not going to get anything from them.
Why be nice about it?
Agreed - there really can't be any blowback that affects you so who cares; light them up.

I just don't want to blow things up for a pair of shoes. There are more important things for me to prioritize in life right now. It's not an NA shop.

I just don't want to blow things up for a pair of shoes. There are more important things for me to prioritize in life right now. It's not an NA shop.

And you should be commended for being a good decent person. You are correct, the "release" is over and there are more important things in life for new year. My reaction was because they DIRECTLY messaged you.
They took a personal shot at you. Like reading the previous posts where member was saying retail store had opened shipment boxes with missing inventory. Take a pic, get a name and I'm finding your Corporate Overlord to make their day. Low level wage slave. Unless you're being honest or helping me direct, no consideration given.

Happy New Year, dude.
Enjoy the Holidays.

I honestly don't believe that people are camping for these olives/trace cargos/mil greens/whatever you wanna call them and those burgs...do they plan to sell? For what, like 20-30 over retail? Am I missing something? If you wanna wear ok, but do they really thing these 2 models are so dope/fire/clean so as to spend even a few hours lining up?

I honestly don't believe that people are camping for these olives/trace cargos/mil greens/whatever you wanna call them and those burgs...do they plan to sell? For what, like 20-30 over retail? Am I missing something? If you wanna wear ok, but do they really thing these 2 models are so dope/fire/clean so as to spend even a few hours lining up?
giving them the benefit of the doubt: they probably don't want to pay secondary prices

obviously, yes they do if they are willing to do all that work.

Last edited:
And you should be commended for being a good decent person. You are correct, the "release" is over and there are more important things in life for new year. My reaction was because they DIRECTLY messaged you.
They took a personal shot at you. Like reading the previous posts where member was saying retail store had opened shipment boxes with missing inventory. Take a pic, get a name and I'm finding your Corporate Overlord to make their day. Low level wage slave. Unless you're being honest or helping me direct, no consideration given.

Happy New Year, dude.
Enjoy the Holidays.

I get you man, I hate all the shady sh*t that's going on around the sneaker shops but it's just that I have a lot of more important stuff to take care of at the moment (a dog who just got very ill and other stuff) so I don't have time to take this any further. When all things settle, I'll probably shoot a mail to someone at Adidas since I have a screeenshot at the dm.

easy to paint, no need for any artistic ability just start from the center and radiate out.. less is more 

Well that's one thing the 3.0 has that's better than the 1.0, a knit design that allows for a better MC colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom