ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is $370 a goodprice for DS RCs and $260 for PADS Triple Black UBs both size 9.5 US shipped?

Last edited:
Was shocked to walk into Arden Mall in Sac and see the line 30 deep at 10:35... They got good quantities though (3-4 of each color/size).

Happy new years NT fam. Quick question for any1 with wide feet that have the kith UBs.

Im about to do a size swap but sizing is all over the place on youtube. and im paying cash on top so id like to get it right the first time.

I have wide feet and wear 9 in ub 1.0, 9.5 in ub 2.0, 8.5 in nmd pk, 9.5 in yeezy v2s, 8.5/9 in yeezy v1s. 8 in converse chuck taylors.

Do i need a 9 or 9.5 for kith mids? TIA

Happy new years NT fam. Quick question for any1 with wide feet that have the kith UBs.

Im about to do a size swap but sizing is all over the place on youtube. and im paying cash on top so id like to get it right the first time.

I have wide feet and wear 9 in ub 1.0, 9.5 in ub 2.0, 8.5 in nmd pk, 9.5 in yeezy v2s, 8.5/9 in yeezy v1s. 8 in converse chuck taylors.

Adidas tag on tongue has detached on my 2.0 beaters. Anybody have any tips for best way of re-attaching? Not sure if this has been covered, I have searched the forum but been unable to find anything. Thanks.

So is the general consensus that for 3.0, just go TTS rather than .5 up for 1.0 and 2.0?

Also those trace cargo pics with the plastic cage doesn't nearly make the shoe look as good as the advertised pic.  

how's the sizing on the ultra boost 3.0? I had to size down in the alphabounce to a 9. Looking to grab my first pair of UB. I wear a 9.5 in basically all Nike and Jordan.

Pretty much the same sizing as me and I went with a 9 and they fit perfect.

Back
Top Bottom