ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oh sorry guys, I thought I was on the yeezy forum..... My bad
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah its like a gamble.. cause I know they sitting in China...$230 is a dam good price for these
I know. Its a heck of deal but if your friend gets scammed there is nothing you can do. Where is your friend? Why don't you ask him to do the leg work and find you a pair.

I know. Its a heck of deal but if your friend gets scammed there is nothing you can do. Where is your friend? Why don't you ask him to do the leg work and find you a pair.
my friend lives here in the states.. her friends plug is in China.. theres no around this unless he does PP but wont do it 

**** this! Clicked on my RC size, said added to cart, go to cart and it's not there. Went back and there were sold. Sick of this dumb **** man

**** this! Clicked on my RC size, said added to cart, go to cart and it's not there. Went back and there were sold. Sick of this dumb **** man
If in 2017, you're clicking "add to cart" without expecting to take the "L", you're too new to the shoe game.

Got my pair for 212 shipped. Deals can be had.

View media item 2288022

View media item 2282554
How are they in snow? Also, do they keep your feet warm? I wonder if those are better than the first Yeezy boots. 

They're pretty good in the snow & def keep your feet warm. I'd say slightly warmer than 950s.

But if I were gonna rock them in snow or heavy rain regularly, I'd def hit them w/ some crep protect or something. They're mostly a neoprene upper so it's not waterproof.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom