ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jordan 8s are were really comfortable.. better than the 2015 version .. those were terrible looking
most comfy retro to me period. the old playoffs and chromes were my cozy shoe back in the day
laugh.gif

If anything , I think the lightness of the ultra boost is overrated. They don't feel much lighter than foamposites even though I know the scale would tell me otherwise.

Last edited:

careful man, no buying/selling/trading and no oops either.. apparently we can only insult each other and post "L"s and jordan memes 

smh.. whats become of this world.. NT used to be about helping people out like back in the SB days...

keep an eye on this thread sometimes people post deals or you can go out find a deal on ebay or grailed... thats about the best advice I could give you fambino
Maybe because theres a "Buy/Sell" portion of NT...

I don't have the CNYs but they look legit to me. Usually the hardest thing for the fakes to get right are the curves and proportions.

yeah even if there were fakes i dont think they would look anything close to the actual cny pair. i think you'll be fine as long as the seller checks out

:lol: I think this pair is authentic. But there have been fakes of shoes months to a year before the real release.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a lead on some triple blacks in size 12? Maybe someone local in Vegas.

Last edited:
theres a guy on adidas boost worldwide selling cny size 9.5-10.5 for 315 shipped if anyone is interested (international shipping)

Last edited:
Trail boosts came in, straight 
nthat.gif
. My first consortium shoe so I was surprised at the quality of the box and everything. Anyone got pics with the laces swapped on them?

Back
Top Bottom