ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used MrRebates for 10% back on FNL and my WC reward, those clowns still charge for shipping tho, ah well maybe I'll trade for my size on these. 

fuhh! my bank hit me up with a fraud charge! noooo so 1 of my 2 pairs got declined :/ dont even know which one 

QQQD

fuhh! my bank hit me up with a fraud charge! noooo so 1 of my 2 pairs got declined :/ dont even know which one 
reason i am switching to another bank, chase has declined me a total of 4 times the last month due to "suspected fraud" missed out on kith ub because of them FML

Starting to feel my trails more and more … wearing these since 2 days! Kept the blue laces, the blue-salmon is just to wild for me.
Glad i went true to size, some recommended sizing 0.5 (or even a whole size?!?!?) down, had a pair to try on too, but my toes touched the toe box with thicker winter socks.

I like the navy trail lace (not solid), enough pop for me without getting too crazy like you said. I went .5 down and my toe is definitely close to the end of the shoe but my concern was if I went TTS that my heel would slip out of the sock every time I took a step

Yea chase hit me with the fraud check but the order still went through, got confirm from FNL, so I guess I'm not sure if it will be shipped or not. Not going to get excited until they're in hand I suppose. 

Yea chase hit me with the fraud check but the order still went through, got confirm from FNL, so I guess I'm not sure if it will be shipped or not. Not going to get excited until they're in hand I suppose. 
yeah i got order confirm for both orders but a few mins later I got an email from my bank asking to verify a frad charge.. after i confirmed that it wasnt, citbank  asked me to "reprocess the order" oh welps 

yeah i got order confirm for both orders but a few mins later I got an email from my bank asking to verify a frad charge.. after i confirmed that it wasnt, citbank  asked me to "reprocess the order" oh welps 

You might be good on that though

on dates I KNOW i'm going to be dropping money ona  possible release I always have to call chase and tell them i am going to be spending close to 1k on shoes via random sites lol .  When I do that ahead of time I have no problems, sucks on these random drops though cause sometimes I get flagged for fraud

What a terrible Friday. Missed beluga and HU restock. Struck out on military greens. Company new year party got rescheduled from tonight bc of the winter storm. Smh. What next

Damn I

I'm officially in love with the Kith Trails. They are more comfy than NMDs, no doubt imo. They are also much warmer than all primeknit models of course. So glad I got these since everybody focused on the Kith UBs. Never thought I'd love them this much.
Yeah they're pretty comfy. I got the Black CW from the outlet stores for 40 bucks and I'm loving it. 

Back
Top Bottom